Goodbye :)

yodreams

First Step
As some of you prison players know, i am currently gonna take a break from snapcraft. It has been a good run as of i have made SO many friends, and people that i have met irl! Snapcraft is one of the best servers i have played because i have made so much new memories.Obviously, i have lost friends but the community is always forgiving. I know that i cannot forget my past but i believe its time to try new things, so thank you. Please, i am about to name some of my favorite people in the past few years of snapcraft. Sniperofbacon, Thicpic, Ninjaturtle1993, Izborn, dolbylinux2, ImHackingReach, and much more. Thank you for making my snapcraft experience awesome even though we had some major obstacles in the way. As of maarteen and the rest of the staff, thank you! for making snapcraft the best server ever. I was toxic i can admit but it tought me what to do on minecraft, so thank you. This goes to one person, no names, but why? why did you... Anyways, thank you. As you guys may know i am muted and i cant talk. But this might be my last goodbye. I might be on in the near future but as of know. Thank you, i might come back when im unmuted but idk. Thank you everyone! Dreams#0412 if you wanna message me :)

Honey0737

Obsidian Miner
Goodbye :) Glad you enjoyed your stay c:

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
I've seen you on prison occasionally.
You will be missed