Goodbye!

Victorthelama

Ghast Hunter
Hey everyone! Most of you know me, but due to my inactivity, some players may not know who I am. My name is Victor, and I used to be a Helper on Snapcraft. When I first started playing, I used to play almost daily with many good friends, such as Bob2018, GaminglikeaMAN, CosmicL12, and many more. I then realized that this server was very fun, and I decided that I wanted a rank, and thanks to some good friends of mine, that goal was accomplished. A few months passed, and I had become a victim of a terrible scamming in which all of my money was taken. Thanks to the help of staff members, I was able to get most of that money back, and all was well. But, that day changed me. After that day, I vowed that I would become a staff member and stop all that would dare break the rules. After months of waiting and applying, I finally became a Helper. I was thrilled when it happened, and I slowly started to achieve my goal of stopping rule breakers. After a few months, I had achieved other goals in real life, such as getting a job and buying a car, as well as making more and more friends. Eventually, all of these goals caught up to me, as I realized that Minecraft was the lowest of my priorities. I had little time to play games, and when I did, I wanted to play other multiplayer games with my friends instead of this blocky little wonderland. After much consideration, I have come to realize that, due to my inactivity, that I am no longer able to be a Helper on Snapcraft. It was fun while it lasted, and I am glad to have been a part of the Snapcraft Staff experience. I have definitely enjoyed playing on Snapcraft, and I am glad to have made so many friends while playing. I hope that everyone enjoys their time playing Snapcraft, and I hope that you will keep in touch with me. Thanks!

Kath

Creeper Hugger
It was nice meeting you and becoming a friend of yours on Snapcraft daily in those few, short months. You've been a great kind person to myself--pushing me towards contributing to the staff team, it's quite sad seeing you go officially. Thank you for giving me a boost towards that and many more. Glad that everything seems to go smoothly along with your goals in life, good luck with your future plans. I hope your paved path will go all as well. You'll be missed, and remembered here. It must have been a wonderful, experiencing adventure with us. Thanks for being an amazing person as a staff member, player, and friend. With that finally said, good bye from Snapcraft. Good bye, Victor.

-CosmicL12

Cookie

Diamond Miner
Farewell Victor. You will definitely be missed. I wish you luck in life, and please do stop by from time to time. <3

iamontda

Void Walker
I agree, stop in and see how everything's going once in a while :)

Victor, thanks for being such a good friend. I enjoyed being a Helper alongside you and learned a fair amount (most of it was about finding friends rather than Helper-ing, but hey xD). It was fun talking to you on Skype and in-game, and I hope we can continue that (although it's been a while). Good luck with your gaming channel, and remember to surprise people whenever you get on. o7

-Banana

Kirsten

Zombie Killer
Awwww vic,
You're probably the only reason why I'm still playing on here, if you never invited me to that skype call in September 2013. Thank you for that (at the same time screw you for getting me addicted to this game and skype xd). I still see your snapchat stories sometimes so that kinda keeps us in touch. Good luck with everything! :-P

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
It's sad to see you go. But honestly, I didn't get to know you... No matter that. I hope life is successful and enjoyable for you. Thanks for being a wonderful staff member! Farewell Victor.

~ Victoria (heh)

A

Account404

Farewell scrub! LessThanThree. (I'm also not very good ;-; )

Bearzy

Iron Miner
Goodbye Vic, although I never got to actually meet you or talk to you, you sound like a really nice and loyal friend.
I wish you the best of luck on whatever you want to do in life. Goodbye victor... <3

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Goodbye Victor! You were a great member of the old snapcraft community! There is very little members of the OG community now :-(. Hope you can visit sometimes. Goodbye for now! <3.

GlowWiggy

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Goodluck on these next goals that you set yourself and I am sure you can get them as well! :)