Goodbye

OpticUniversse

Zombie Killer
(alright, if there are a ton of grammar errors and spelling mistakes, it's because I'm crying right now at the fact at leaving all of you amazing people)

Well, this is it. I'm Emeraldz, and I will be signing off for the rest of the school year in this thread. I know that a couple of you are going to miss me, and I can assure you I'll miss you too. This is something I have to do guys, I'm sorry, but I have no choice. Thank you all for the best several months of my life, and I hope we can reconnect in the future after the reset and school's out.
Whether it was survival, kitpvp or factions we met on, you've all been an amazing influence and support aspect in my life. From the battle I fight every day against depression and sadness, to me accepting the fact I'm gay, I want to give you a bear hug and thank you so much for the support I've recived. All of you, you're just all amazing little people. Words can't even begin to describe how amazing all of you have been in my life's journey. Once again, thank you.

All of you have been amazing to me, and the greatest friends a 15 year old could ask for, which is why I'm going to take a moment to thank every single one of the friends I accumulated on the snapcraft server and website that I can recall... (and if I missed you, no hate, I just forgot to add your name in. I promise I'll remember soon.)

Senpai : Oh my gosh. Truly one of the most inspiring and respectful people I've ever met. You've taught me not only how to manage hardships to the best of my ability, but also how to be happy when things are looking down. A person like you is incomparable, which is why I want to give you a huge thanks for everything you've ever done to me. I've dedicated my armor set on Kitpvp to you, thank you for being such an amazing motivation in my life. (we can still skype, I promised one chat)

LegalSense : The friendship we've had over the course of 2 or 3 months is amazing. You've always had my back, and made sure that I feel welcome and treated fairly. You're the kind of person I look to be when I get older, someone who can have fun and help others feel fun, while being very mature and responsible with the task (staff) given. And not to mention, all the aMAZING FIGHTS we had down in the arena on kitpvp... good times I will miss so much.

Cookie : You're such a role model, I can't even begin to explain. Not only are you probably one of the funniest people I've ever met, but you're also one of the most helpful and respectful. And for your young(er) age, it's amazing how kind and thoughtful you are. Without your caring attitude and thoughtfulness, I don't know if I'd be the same person. Keep being awesome please <3 :cake: (closest I could find to cookie)

Bas/Maarten : The extremes you go to to make sure the experience on snapcraft is truly amazing and definitely deserves a great thanks. I can not even begin to imagine how much work is put into this server daily by all of you staff, and I want to thank you for the trouble you go to. Warm hugs.

iamontda : Not only are you one of the kindest staff and most supportive, but you're also a great friend. Your compassion toward everyone, no matter their background or their attitude is beyond comprehension. Thanks for being an amazing person and friend to me through the time I played snapcraft...

Bob : At first when I joined the server, I have to admit I wasn't real fond of you. You were strict, and got straight to the point. But when I started playing a little more and got to know you, I realized what's inside: a very nice, caring guy who loves to make people smile. Not to mention that you would be the perfect administrator on the server... anyways, it's been nice knowing you pal. Have fun through the rest of the days of snapcraft.

Aaron : You have to be the best admin I've ever met on the server. Practically taking on the ownership of the server along with Bas and Maarten (or so it seems) you've done so many things that greatly changed the server's future forever. From the ban appeals to the bans, from the development to... everything... you've been a really nice friend to chill with. Thanks for that. (not to mention, that picture of the "If you don't want to be banned... You shouldn't have called staff..." was hilarious. I saved it as my phone screensaver, just because.

Staff : I know I didn't include all of you, if I did this thread would go on forever. I want to thank each and every one of you awesome people for every awesome thing you do... even though I didn't add you doesn't mean we aren't friends. Your time spent here is well spent, and I can ensure you that you all are the best people that I could dream of meeting.

GuardeYard : You're an amazing person. From the way you pvp to your openness (that's a word, right?) I love being friends with you. It's always real funny when you do those weird mouse movements in game and spam the shift button, I have a couple of those recorded lost somewhere on my computer... anyways I want to dedicate the following emoji to you. 8-|

Epicme/Wacky : You're a forum god. Seriously. Every time you guys post things, the posts are great, amazing, and perfect. To be a forumer on your level is a real honor, and I would love to oneday join you guys among the ranks of legendary forumers. Thanks once again, guys, your time and effort inspires me to be a better poster and a better person in general.

Strafe3TV : You're a great pvper and know a lot about computers, which I would like to be very good at both of those things. Not to mention you're fun to hang out with, and you're a great person to team with on pvp. I recommend you check this guy out (no, not relationship wise) because you'll love him (once again) once you get to know him.

XDblaze : My gosh, one true friend who is always there for you (especially when I told you that I was the one that took your diamond armor) you've been the type of friend I've always dreamed of, from the pvping to the chatting on skype. I hope that in the future we can play again together and overpower the server with our diamond swords and horses. Thanks so much for a nice time.

iJoshWoof : The time you've spent teaching me everything i need to know about pvping is not wasted (I still practice every day, even when I leave) and I want to give you a huge hug for not only teaching me so much, but being the coolest guy and best friend I could ever dream of. You've been a major influence not only to pvp better and play minecraft like a pro, but you've been a true friend to me ever since we met. Once again, thank you.

SpiderGrass : Yes, I included him here. Why? Because of the entertainment his ban appeals have given me. Sorry, but you gave me a ton of laughs and enjoyment while reading them, even though aaron's replies were better. .3.

iPvPing : You've taught me through loss and gain and loss again that it doesn't matter if you get betrayed, or if your friend kills you. The thing that matters it that you have great friends and have a great time too. Thank you for killing me, even though it should be the opposite. It means a lot. (seriously!) <3

RefinedBird : Hehe, you're funny. Thanks for some laughs and discovering that huge monsters can eat the sun. Now I can't rest in peace because I'm scared the sun will go away.
(jks. you're awesome mate.)

Miggeh : You've been a very nice inspiration to do one thing: have fun. Yeah, I'm not very good at it, but you help me get good at it by posting some amazing stuff. I think that you've so much changed my train of thought ever since I came across your posts and wall, and I thank you. You've definitely introduced the fun aspect into my life.

Dank: Bro. You're cool. Good at pvp, and very respectful. Thanks for letting me get to know you a little bit through my time on this server.

I think that's just about it. I'm going to leave it at this since I don't want to tear up again (the count is 4) so... I will miss all of you amazing people. I love all of you so much words cannot describe.
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Good bye everyone. Whether I see you again or not, I want you to know that you, the one reading this, I care about you. And I hope you have great fortune in life and great happiness. I will accept all skype requests, my skype name is iEmeraldd, no matter who you are.

(listening to top and it's distracting me from making this last sentence so...)

I LOVE YOU ALL
GOOD BYE EVERYONE
LONG LIVE SNAPCRAFT

- Emeraldz

Asked to describe snapcraft in a song, so:

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
Oh, this makes me teary, haha.

Thank you so much for being a my friend, your words for me are likewise to you. I'm always glad to help someone in need, someone in pain, someone who needs a friend. Sometimes, I may not agree with your emotions, which I mean-fully regret at times, I apologise, but I know that you can be strong person if you just smile.

Be strong in life Jake, be happy, and even if things aren't good with your life or your family, you don't get a second chance, and soon, hopefully, it'll turn out good for you. May God bless someone as nice and sweet as you, and I hope life is good for someone special like you.

Keep in touch with me on Skype. Thank you <3 and goodbye.

Last edited:

DaPolarBear

Zombie Killer
;-; you are welcome back anytime

RefinedBird

Zombie Killer
i cri evri tim :-(
Please come back some day, you're so awesome, I'm not sure I can live without you :-(

RefinedBird : Hehe, you're funny. Thanks for some laughs and discovering that huge monsters can eat the sun. Now I can't rest in peace because I'm scared the sun will go away.
(jks. you're awesome mate.)

Umagawrds, best song ever, and thanks for noticing me, even though you're not Senpai :-(
You are not Senpai, You are Sensei. Sensei shall forever be missed :-(
Hope we meet again sometime, and don't you dare forget me -___________-

LONG LIVE SNAPCRAFT
I agree

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
i cri evri tim :-(
Please come back some day, you're so awesome, I'm not sure I can live without you :-(

Umagawrds, best song ever, and thanks for noticing me, even though you're not Senpai :-(
You are not Senpai, You are Sensei. Sensei shall forever be missed :-(
Hope we meet again sometime, and don't you dare forget me -___________-

I agree
I am Senpai. You will love Senpai. You will kil for Senpai.

Last edited:

GlowWiggy

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Goodbye! Pop back sometimes! :-D

Cookie

Diamond Miner
Awwwwwdawjkdj/nfsbhgfvndslkvjbsdnlfc;aw. I literally can't talk anymore. You're such a sweetheart <3 <3 <3

I'll miss you quite a bit. The thoughtful words really touched my heart. Do pop in from time to time, it'd be great to see you. Good luck with school, and life in general! Here's a word of advice:

No matter what people tell you, wherever, and how they say it, always stay true to yourself. Don't change to make everyone else pleased. The only person you should worry about pleasing is yourself. :)

Good luck in the real world, and hope to see you come back to visit one day. <3 :)

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Gosh, I wish I had anything I could talk to you with...
You're cool as well!. I will miss you, since I will quit (minecraft) too, anyway.
Stay strong, gays ftw! Even though I was born as a girl, I have always been a male. And I'm gay too. (^:
Good bye~

- Guarde

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Goodbye emeraldz! Another great member of the community, poof. :-(. You're welcome back any times (PLEASE DO VISIT <3)

XDBlaze325

Gold Miner
Bye emeraldz we wil lall miss u and i loved meeting you on the server one of my first sc friends you will be missed <3 #bromance

RefinedBird

Zombie Killer
I am Senpai. You will love Senpai. You will kil for Senpai.
You are Senpai. I will love Senpai. I will kil for Senpai.

iLukeee

Zombie Killer
;( another one leaving. Hope to see you online sometime soon! Goodbye

IJoshDaWolf

Iron Miner
It was an honor teaching you man, all the things we've been through and we just met bout a week ago lol. But im glad to have teached you and be a friend though i never heard YOUR voice, but i hope we can one day on skype ^-^. Cya bro and have a good life <3