Gotta Leave

Imacouplepixels

Stone Miner
Hey, Snapcrafters. I'm leaving Snapcraft and possibly Minecraft forever. My senior year starts tomorrow, and in the midst of homework, college apps, programming my game, etc, I don't think I have time for gaming anymore. Not for a long while, anyways. I might as well consider my carefree days over for the time being. However, my last two years on this server was awesome. I rate it as the best experience I've ever had.

I began playing in the summer of 2013 and I fell in love with the server. Earthgames, especially on the old Ravine and Railroad map, was phenomenal. I played on-and-off for a while, becoming distressed when Earthgames was taken down for maintenance, and becoming elated when it came back online. Pretty soon I began branching out to other minigames, and they were enjoyable as well! I met fantastic people, many of whom I don't even see anymore or remember. This server was a huge bag of fun that never ceased giving

Thanks to:
Migel
Shun
Epicme
Vicky
TheOrangeMellow
JSCookie
SpartanSniper
C0Stap
and so many others

I wish Snapcraft good luck in the times to come

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
Aww! Not you too :-( It was grest knowing you! You were funny and I find admirable and interesting. Good luck with your education and life :) Goodbye <3

Bearzy

Iron Miner
Goodbye, Imacouplepixels. I don't know you but good luck in seniors! :)

RefinedBird

Zombie Killer
Goodbye Imacouplepixels. :-( Maybe in 5 years, you can come back! And then...

I'LL REK YOU! Also, good luck in seniors! :)

Miggeh

Gold Miner
Pixel why are you doing this to me and mellow remember all the fun we had together in 2014 dangiti omg why trev oh also remember Trev omg and istre and all the people we met why are you doing this im gonna cry pixel whyyyy

Last edited:

GlowWiggy

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Have fun! Hopefully your new games works out well!

Twwhaik4

Zombie Killer
Cya Pixels, I had a lot of fun times with you back on kit when I joined the ranks of the "Gandhi impersonators". Gl with programming the game, I've been doing the same thing at my school ever since I was a freshman.

Aly

Gold Miner
Good luck with college, and school, hope you do well! Goodbye fellow snapcraftian, c'ya <3 :)

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Goodbye couplepixels! Sad to see a snr member of the snapcraft community go :c.