Greetings from Rou!

Roudan

Tree Puncher
Good day ladies and gentlemen! It it I, Roudan, returning from a fairly long hiatus from vanilla Minecraft! Well technically I returned about a month ago, but I've been so immersed in-game I never even considered checking out the forums.

In-game usually go by the name of Roudan, however at current I currently go by another. You can usually figure out it's me by my consistent outbursts of charisma, and my iconic 'Rou' as part of my name. I like to keep fairly incognito these days though, but I play quite often so it's fairly easy to figure out who I am. :-P

I'm mostly known for my esteemed reputation on a former server ruled by a fairly Salty Cow, and also for my moderator role on a certain server where you must be in it to Wynn it. Since those glory days have now passed and gone, I've decided to turn over a new leaf and settle down here on Snapcraft!

I'm primarily located in the Skyblock realms, though do tend to wander into the zombie apocalyptic zones, as well as the occasional stroll around faction ruled lands. Most my expertise on Minecraft evolve around noteblocks and redstone, though what I'm really known for is community interaction and event hosting!!

I look forward to seeing some of you in-game, and perhaps a few of you participating in some of my events planned for the future!!!!!

Take care, all! <3

axhe

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Welcome Rou. :-P

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
Welcome! XD