Hallo

HigherTier

Stone Miner
~ My Favorite Things To Do In Snapcraft ~
Building | Playing Factions | Chatting With Faction Mates
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Our faction is called Angmar and if you want to join and support we'd be happy to take you.
Trust is huge in our faction so please--if you are considering joining--don't ask for promotions,
you will be given them if we consider you trustworthy. Asking for one can have the opposite effect,
lowering our image of you and causing us to believe you are attempting to raid us. We don't take
bribes and begging can also have a negative effect on your trusted status. To become a
full trusted member in our faction some tips are:​
  • Be active--the more we see and talk to you, the less you will seem like an outsider and it helps us better understand you and your character.​
  • Boundaries--don't ask for a TP into the base, that is strictly for trusted members only. If you need something, be sure to ask members that are trusted and they will see if they can help you.​
  • Character--We are looking for loyal members who stick to the faction, not people who are trying to get something out of us. Every member should be doing their best for the faction and constantly trying to improve.​
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you see me on Public Chat, send me a message, I'd be happy to talk or help.
:)

Last edited:

Gnice

Stone Miner
Nice introduction! Welcome to Snapcraft c:

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
Welcome to the Snapcraft community!

TheNextHerobrine

Zombie Killer
~ My Favorite Things To Do In Snapcraft ~
Building | Playing Factions | Chatting With Faction Mates
Our faction is called Angmar and if you want to join and support we'd be happy to take you.
Trust is huge in our faction so please--if you are considering joining--don't ask for promotions,
you will be given them if we consider you trustworthy. Asking for one can have the opposite effect,
lowering our image of you and causing us to believe you are attempting to raid us. We don't take
bribes and begging can also have a negative effect on your trusted status. To become a
full trusted member in our faction some tips are:​
  • Be active--the more we see and talk to you, the less you will seem like an outsider and it helps us better understand you and your character.​
  • Boundaries--don't ask for a TP into the base, that is strictly for trusted members only. If you need something, be sure to ask members that are trusted and they will see if they can help you.​
  • Character--We are looking for loyal members who stick to the faction, not people who are trying to get something out of us. Every member should be doing their best for the faction and constantly trying to improve.​
If you see me on Public Chat, send me a message, I'd be happy to talk or help.
:)
Nice intro! I hope to see you around. :3