Hard Mode is Broken

RicharJaber

First Step
Hello My name is Richar, And I want To Tell You Hard Mode On ZombieV Is Bad There Are So easy Like When I kill Zombie I Take 1$ always And Its Easy To Kill Them, Can You Please Make Hard Mode More Harder And When we Kill Zombie Take 5$ 8$.. Thanks.

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
A tip is to get the Lucky chestplate, gives you more money when killing mobs.

Maarten

Ghast Hunter
Hello My name is Richar, And I want To Tell You Hard Mode On ZombieV Is Bad There Are So easy Like When I kill Zombie I Take 1$ always And Its Easy To Kill Them, Can You Please Make Hard Mode More Harder And When we Kill Zombie Take 5$ 8$.. Thanks.
Hard mode already gives an increase on how money drops, I will look into making it harder and more rewarding though. Tip you can also try extreme mode!

Xiph0id

Stone Miner
Hard mode, yes is hard, but it does pay more than Normal and Easy mode. I prefer Extreme mode myself because the pay for each mob kill is about 3-8 based on the type of mob and the wave number... Piggy backing off what Maarten said, explore the Extreme mode if you want a thrill and more money per mob kill, but also invest in the Lucky Chest plate, where you can buy this from the Blacksmith to the left of the spawn in the game!