Hei C;

AmorVitae

First Step
Hello, my name is AmorVitae but some people just call me Viv.

I've been on SnapCraft for a while now, but just on and off. That's why some of you will think that I'm just a little randy. c;

Anyways... I guess it's time to introduce myself. I'm just a girl from down under (Australia). I love to play video games, I've been playing video games from a young age. I find video games interesting, it's like a little world to escape to. Hehehe I'm a little weird sometimes. c;

I play a lot of creative on snapcraft and sometimes kitpvp, I'm not good at pvp and building though.

I hope to meet some of you on SnapCraft. ^-^

~AmorVitae.

xAnxietyx

First Step
Hello, my name is AmorVitae but some people just call me Viv.

I've been on SnapCraft for a while now, but just on and off. That's why some of you will think that I'm just a little randy. c;

Anyways... I guess it's time to introduce myself. I'm just a girl from down under (Australia). I love to play video games, I've been playing video games from a young age. I find video games interesting, it's like a little world to escape to. Hehehe I'm a little weird sometimes. c;

I play a lot of creative on snapcraft and sometimes kitpvp, I'm not good at pvp and building though.

I hope to meet some of you on SnapCraft. ^-^

~AmorVitae.
Welcome to Snapcraft ^-^

Dudeman470

Zombie Killer
Welcome! Hope to see you on kit :)

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Welcome :)