Hello ~ Blowkiss

Blow

First Step
Hello everyone, Blow / Blowkiss here.
You might have seen me around the server once or twice, as I recently just started playing Snap. I've been playing for a few weeks and I've noticed how well everything is and everybody is. Snapcraft has a very nice community ingame and Discord and I would really like to be apart of it. So, I finally decided to make an account on the forums!

I really just wanted to say "hello," so nothing very special here, but I really enjoy Snapcraft and plan on playing on it for a few months! (Wouldn't say years because im quitting soon lUl). Anyways, you all have a nice day! It's supposed to be warm everywhere!

Thanks for reading!
Blow | Blowkiss | Blow#8762

OP
OP
Blow

Blow

First Step
Hello everyone, Blow / Blowkiss here.
You might have seen me around the server once or twice, as I recently just started playing Snap. I've been playing for a few weeks and I've noticed how well everything is and everybody is. Snapcraft has a very nice community ingame and Discord and I would really like to be apart of it. So, I finally decided to make an account on the forums!

I really just wanted to say "hello," so nothing very special here, but I really enjoy Snapcraft and plan on playing on it for a few months! (Wouldn't say years because im quitting soon lUl). Anyways, you all have a nice day! It's supposed to be warm everywhere!

Thanks for reading!
Blow | Blowkiss | Blow#8762
tl;dr I just said hello and the community is very nice

RyRy__

Zombie Killer
Welcome to the forums. (:

axhe

SrMod
Staff member
SrMod
Hihi, we’ve spoken on discord before :3

CasuallyAnnoying

Emerald Miner
Welcome to the forums! :)

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
Welcome to Snapcraft Blowkiss! Feel free to message me anytime you'd like!