Gender?
Male.

Timezone?
GMT+12:00.

Age?
14, Will be 15 on may 27th.

Birthday?
May 27th 2002.

How long have you been playing Minecraft or any of the servers?
About 3 years.

Biggest accomplishment on Minecraft or any of the servers?
Becoming staff on a big server.

Favorite color?
Aqua blue.

Favorite movie/TV show?
Idk I whatch tv sometimes.

Favorite book?
hmm... I'm not sure but I do read (lol you read books :-P)

Favorite animal?
Tiger.

Favorite sport?
Rugby I guess.

Favorite song or type?
Idk.

Favorite Minecraft mob?
Ender dragon or Ender man.

Your catchphrase?
Don't have one yet but will get one.

Biggest fear?
Spiders or snakes.

Favorite MC thing?
Servers and Skyblock.

Dream job?
YouTuber I guess.

Most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you in mc?
Being demoted over something stupid.

Are you a lone wolf or a group person?
Depends.

What kind of movies do you enjoy?
Ones you watch.

Yes or No?
Ya na.

Waffles or Pancakes?
Both.

DC or Marvel?
Both.

My past staff experiences.
I’ve had a lot of staff roles on servers, here is a few.

YayMc - Helper, I got demoted for staffing another server. [Server Closed]. Player base 1500+ on average.

MineTurn - Helper and Builder, Demoted. Reason [Server Closed]. Player base was around 5-10.

GotSkyBlock- Head-Admin, Demoted. Reason server owner was being a dosh bag. Player base 20-30.

ExpectPvp- Helper, Demoted. The reason wasn't active for a week as I was out of town and server owner knew. Player base roughly 2-20.

EthernosMc- Admin, Resigned. Player Base is 5-7. Server still in construction.

SourCube- Ex-Mod, Player base 3-10. The server is still in beta sorta. (Server Is Now closed)

JailsMC - Moderator, Resigned, Player Base 2-12.

I have been staff on many other servers but those servers aren’t really big and I’ve resigned on them cause they either were inactive or not going anywhere, But I do think this server has a lot of potential in becoming quite a big server. Maybe even a network in the future.

Last edited:

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Welcome :)
My favourite animals are snakes, sharks and deers.

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
Hello! I hope you have blast time on Snap craft. And I love sport, my favorite is soccer. :-P I am youtuber too :)

OP
OP
DazePlayz

DazePlayz

First Step
Hello! I hope you have blast time on Snap craft. And I love sport, my favorite is soccer. :-P I am youtuber too :)
Hey, thanks for such a warm welcome. I'm a new Youtuber so yeah my videos are not the best. I will be recording them off a slow laptop as thats all I have to work with :-D

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
Yea me2 I start become youtuber in August. That recently so. Which you use software for recording?

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
Yea me2 but I did try obs but it not work because it too much memory data for my computer :/

Kara

Gold Miner
Welcome! But I'm kinda surprised about not having a favorite song/type of music. (Random)

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
So you managed to make obs work? To record minecraft? If so can you show me?
Yes, I did with bandicam not OBS. You can look it up on youtube forums. My three video in there.

Zap

Gold Miner
Whoah I'm reading all this then realize this player is just 14! Holy snake oil I took my resume and just burned it. I got some work to do my friend you motivated me highly!!! Big welcome and I'm thrilled we have such an experienced player here with us. Hope to see you in game..