Hello. I owe an overdue apology.

Islandscout

Tree Puncher
I owe an overdue apology to everyone on Snapcraft and the entire staff team: Starry, Jennab, iAaron, etc. Ever since that conflict I had with iAaron I turned against Snapcraft. I started trash-talking the server and I realized that I should stop. I hurt peoples' feelings because of what I said about Snapcraft—all because of my actions that led iAaron to punish me. Although I do not fully agree with iAaron and his ways, it was my fault to provoke him. Because of that, I made a false stereotype and developed a hatred for Snapcraft. I'm sorry.

If it wasn't for Snapcraft, I wouldn't have met certain people, or anyone else on Skype. Snapcraft really started my connections with people. I'm sorry.

Maybe I should be a part of the community again. Things have changed since the last year and a half and holding a grudge against a Minecraft server for that long isn't good for my mental health.

I'm sorry.

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I am glad to welcome you back to the server :-D
Have fun and enjoy your stay.

OP
OP
Islandscout

Islandscout

Tree Puncher
I am glad to welcome you back to the server :-D
Have fun and enjoy your stay.
Thanks for making me change my view about the server.

QueenOfSass

Iron Miner
Welcome back!

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
Welcome back! Now you learned your mistake. Snapcraft love everyone anyways xD

YRN

Stone Miner
Can i have my reply added back to this thread or are there ZERO justifications around this community. How unsatisfactory is it around here to be deleting peoples post because of exposure of this network. Almost like they want to keep running scandals on people without them knowing. If criticism isn't allowed here then why is there a forum?

This is so beyond me now...

Last edited: