Hello I'm Wefight

I just joined and I really like the lucky block games.
However, can you put more administrators on the server?
I saw a hacker the other day and his name was SK8CLASHCRAFT.
He was invincible.
Other then that, I like this server a lot, it's a lot of fun playing the lucky blocks.

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
Hello Wefight! Welcome to the server and our forums! Here we have a nice community, that friendly welcomes you~ Hope you have fun and enjoy your time here!

But also, we have big and helpful staff team on the server, though they may not be on frequently or at all time, especially on minigame servers like LBB. So, if you could, report the player/hacker on the forums and or to a staff member, and they will handle it :)

Garf

Void Walker
Welcome to the server! Unfortunately staff aren't able to be online 24/7, so if you do catch a hacker, you could always record him/her and report it onto the forums!

iamontda

Void Walker
Welcome, Wefight! Yes, it's true, Staff members aren't always online. Plenty of us have to deal with school on weekdays now, and others just have to prioritize life and work.

As a personal example, I usually get off of school at 3:45 EST and home by 4, however I've had marching band practice since July (except on Wednesdays and weekends). That lasts until around 7, and then I have to go home, eat dinner, do homework and otherwise stress about getting no time on my computer. Since it's nearing October, we have competitions nearly every Saturday of the month. By the start of November marching band should be finished, and hopefully I can have plenty more time to be on.

RefinedBird

Zombie Killer
Welcome to tha forums :)

StarStrike

Iron Miner
Welcome and many people have been complaining about the hacker I'm still wondering if he was banned

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Welcome to the server!