Hello, new forum person thingy here.

tancayo

Tree Puncher
Aloha fellow SnapCrafters,
My name is tancayo (both in-game and on forums).
I live in Hawaii(born and raised), I am currently a senior in high school, and I plan to go to college after graduation-probably somewhere in Washington or Oregon.
I am an extremely eclectic type of person. I love to go hunting, fishing, diving, etc.... I also like to read(I want to become a part-time author when I get my life straight after college). Don't judge me but...I like country music. I actually like all types of music (certain songs and artists), but country music is my go-to genre because I was raised with it. Also, I like playing sports: football, basketball, volleyball, paddling, tennis, etc.... I LOVE playing tennis. Lastly, I am usually a reticent person to strangers, but if we get to know each other, I'll open up more.

I have been on Snapcraft for a few months now, but I only created this online forum account a minute ago. I try to be online everyday, but sometimes school and homework gets in the way. If you see me online, don't hesitate to chat with me or send me a friend request. I love the survival server, so I'm usually on it. Also, if you're new to the survival server, don't hesitate to talk to me. I can give you some tips and tricks or some help. I am level 66 overall, and I plan on buying a rank soon(probably VIP+).

P.S. Sorry, I know this is long. I just get jumbled up in my thoughts and I try to restrict my typing, but it just flows sometimes. Wow, I feel like I just wrote an essay. Ok. Now I'm done. Ok. Bye. See ya in-game or not...idk...later.

Kath

Creeper Hugger
Welcome to the forums, tancayo.
VIP+ for what server? :-P (Just curiosity).

OP
OP
tancayo

tancayo

Tree Puncher
VIP+ for survival server. Sorry, I forgot to clarify that part. I usually go on survival, so i thought a rank would be nice.

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Isn't it time to say "alola" now? xD ok I'll stop. I'm european.
#rip5daysdelay

Welcome to the forums!!

Jedz

Creeper Hugger
Welcome to the forums! I'll be sure to look out for you on survival! :)

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy our amazing Snapcraft community. Where you can show yourself and be friend to everyone!

I hope you a good luck with your amazing idea for your future! (Remember nobody going stop your amazing journey!) :)