Hello Snapcraft!

iAmGolem

First Step
Hey everyone! iAmGolem here and it is actually been a long time since I last played Snapcraft (2013)! I remember the good old days when factions had a tree farm at spawn and a donator board made of multiple colours of wool. Nostalgia some might say. I was going by the name of DynamicDuoCraftz I think. My first faction was IronMiners on the Snapcraft Factions. What was your first faction?

Kath

Creeper Hugger
I also started playing in around 2013 but I wasn't a faction player :-P (Survival).

Anyway, welcome back! It's good to hear from old SC players.

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
My first faction was one of Jrbackus... But I didn't play because I was so bad at it. Welcome back

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
My first real faction that I actually played factions seriously with was WWZ/Fallen, we were allied with relentless for most of the time but enemies at some points.

Welcome back to the server!

GlowWiggy

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Welcome back to the server! :-D

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
Welcome back to the server! There has been many changes that I hope you can adapt nicely to :) I wish you have fun and enjoy your time here.

I'm not that old of a player, came in 2014, and neither am I in a faction-player, because I don't get the purpose (as in, I suck at it and I don't understand) and I find it quite boring to begin with. But meh, if you want like left over keys and tokens.

Garf

Void Walker
Welcome back to the server! I started playing around 2013 too :-P
I was in a faction with @BoyBong and some other pals, but can't remember the name, rip.

OpticUniversse

Zombie Killer
Hey everyone! iAmGolem here and it is actually been a long time since I last played Snapcraft (2013)! I remember the good old days when factions had a tree farm at spawn and a donator board made of multiple colours of wool. Nostalgia some might say. I was going by the name of DynamicDuoCraftz I think. My first faction was IronMiners on the Snapcraft Factions. What was your first faction?
Memories. I remember you too, although I never talked in chat (we crossed paths a couple times at the tree farm, and I think I saw you at that small spawner room? (the one with oak floor)
Welcome back.