Hello Snapcraft

Alfa505

Zombie Killer
Hello fellow snapcrafters, my name is Ryan or alfa505. I have been playing on the sever for little over two years now. I haven't introduced myself to the public before but I guess I will now. My friend introduced me to this server when he needed help with his pumpkin farm. Many veterans of the server would know what I am talking about but if you didn't, back in the day pumpkin farms was the way to get money. It was basically the easiest way to get tons of money in seconds. Just AFK and come back and you'll have stacks of pumpkins. Besides that, I'm currently in high school and have two years left until I graduate. I have met tons of people on this sever and have enjoyed every minute of it. If you want to come say hi, I play on survival. I'm willing to help you with anything you need help with. Thank you for reading my introduction that was long over due. Hope you have an amazing day!

TayFTW

Iron Miner
Hello, I'm Tay... :-P

I'm also very weird

GlowWiggy

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Hello there :)

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Didn't you get accepted as helper? If so gratz :)

Welcome

Aly

Gold Miner
Welcome to Snapcraft (: Ever happen to run into me, im the one whos crouching and hitting everyone in the face on creative. My Minecraft user is alyssariveraaaa. Anywayy, cya around C:.