Hello There!

Rene Cortes

First Step
My name is Rene. Yes, I am a guy. My name is french but I am not. I'm 100% Hispanic but I live in the USA. My favorite color is orange and I like Chinese food. I'm afraid of snakes, I'm terrified. I like roller coasters but I'm afraid of heights.
I've been on the Snapcraft server for about a month now & I can truly say that I love this server, specially Skyblock. I go on skyblock most of the time. Sometimes I would come on just to help people because I love doing that. On skyblock I don't do any of the challenges but build my own island. I think is fun to build from a small island and then get big. I suggest you play this

RefinedBird

Zombie Killer

Aly

Gold Miner
My favorite color is orange and I like Chinese food. I'm afraid of snakes, I'm terrified. I like roller coasters but I'm afraid of heights.
Omggg <3 I love the color orange, and I love Chinese food ^_^ I LOVE rollar coasters, but I'm afraid of heights, and I'm terrified of snakes.

WELCOME! :-D

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Welcome to snapcraft!

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Snakes are one of my favourite animals D:

welcome :-D

HaydenGC

Stone Miner
My name is Rene. Yes, I am a guy. My name is french but I am not. I'm 100% Hispanic but I live in the USA. My favorite color is orange and I like Chinese food. I'm afraid of snakes, I'm terrified. I like roller coasters but I'm afraid of heights.
I've been on the Snapcraft server for about a month now & I can truly say that I love this server, specially Skyblock. I go on skyblock most of the time. Sometimes I would come on just to help people because I love doing that. On skyblock I don't do any of the challenges but build my own island. I think is fun to build from a small island and then get big. I suggest you play this
Welcome to Snapcraft, Rene! There are a TON of minigames to choose from!

Have Fun :-D
-Hayden

iamontda

Void Walker
Welcome Rene :) I have a friend in our marching band that hates roller coasters, and it's kind of sad. Our band goes to Disney every other year, so not enjoying anything besides swimming at the resort or little water rides would crush me.

GlowWiggy

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Welcome to the server!

Misstify

Zombie Killer
Welcome to server and forum :)