Hello...

Vespid

First Step
Hello, I am Vespid, Other wise known as Frozen Heart (RP Name).

I am a lone wanderer that talks little to none. (IN RP'S, otherwise im quite talkative)
I like snow biomes over anything else.
I am usually found wondering around on the grass lands in Economic Survival, Reason is I don't like to play creative as much, and the other game modes I have not tried yet.

My Role-playing Character is indeed single, yet his interests in a relationship is a mystery.
He is not the one to start fights, hes a nice guy when you get to know him, but hes very silent most of the time.
and his favorite color is Light blueish-aqua.

I hope to meet a lot new people in this new server, and I hope to make new friends.

Kath

Creeper Hugger
Welcome Vespid.

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Welcome. You should try earthgames and kitpvp out, they're really cool :)

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
Welcome to Snapcraft. Not worry, you will take amazing adventure in Snapcraft!! Try all those game. This server is very community! :)

Zap

Gold Miner
Welcome. You should create a snow palace in Survival and build a beautiful glass dome and lock out all who are not worthy of being in your inner circle ))) Way cool name and ic the rp gig can be very interesting....

Dudeman470

Zombie Killer
Welcome to the server Vespid :)

OP
OP
Vespid

Vespid

First Step
Thank you all for welcoming me, I really appreciate this minecraft community being open door, hope to see you all in game!

ToKsuicR, I shall try them out, thank you very much, Brony on dude! (i'm also part of the fandom.

~Crafter~, Greetings good sir, if I have any question, I will make sure to ask them over to you! Thanks!

Spazboy99, I shall try the gamemodes out! Thank you very much!

Twiggy, Thank you very much!

Zap, I did already start on a small village on the ice realm, come visit sometime! Thanks!

Dudeman470, Thank you very much sir!

THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH FOR THE WARM WELCOMES! HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL IN GAME!