Hello

Alonso Sanchez

First Step
My name is Alosapien. I'm new to the server, but not to minecraft. I am currently living in a tropical island with others like Fortsy, Canariies and others near -14000, 12000 where we intend to invite others and together make a town. anybody who wants to come is welcome assuming you are chill and get along with others

I have learned recently that redstone on this server behaves strangely, is there somewhere I can read the specifics so I can design a proper circuit clock?

MissCreepy90

Iron Miner
Yes Redstone behave strange, because of prevent griefing? I also have a town (modern buildings) feel free to take a look if interested :-D

maxmunchy

Banned
Welcome to the forums, there are redstone restrictions on Snapcraft, but they shouldn't affect general building.

OP
OP
Alonso Sanchez

Alonso Sanchez

First Step
is there somewhere I can learn how to make a functional circuit clock, or otherwise read to redstone modifications on this server?

Gerard_Games26

Stone Miner
The redstone is practically the same in my opinion. The only difference I found was that you couldn't use observer blocks. Observers are pretty uncommon anyway though so I wouldn't worry about that. Note that I have only used redstone in factions so far so it might be slightly different in other gamemodes.

axhe

SrMod
Staff member
SrMod
Welcome! :)

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
Welcome! There are some strange restrictions on red stone (my guess it to prevent lagging), on creative, you can use red stone by voting.