Hello!

Endogenous

First Step
Greetings SnapCraft community! I'm Endogenous, but you can also call me Crilbus if you'd like. I originate from Becto, and came here due to Becto becoming a toxic wasteland. I played on that server for over 5 years, and I'm looking forward to meeting all of you either in-game or on Discord! ( Crilbus#8168 ). If you have any questions about me, feel free to message me there!

With Most Kind Intentions, Crilbus

Chillin Scorpion

Stone Miner
Ah very nice, I don't quite recognize you but it's been a long time! When did you start playing becto?
I started around 2016, been on and off ever since. Mostly played survival, but visted the other ones ocassionally. Was staff at one point, but it was towards the end of becto.

OP
OP
Endogenous

Endogenous

First Step
I started around 2016, been on and off ever since. Mostly played survival, but visted the other ones ocassionally. Was staff at one point, but it was towards the end of becto.
Ahh Wonderful, it's a fellow veteran! I Played factions up until 2018, then mained Survival as well!

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
Hello!

Honey0737

Obsidian Miner
Hello! Welcome to Snap - I hope you enjoy your time here :) What gamemodes do you play?

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Welcome to the sister server o/

BumBuDumDum

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Welcome and enjoy your time on Snapcraft :)