Hello

MonkeyManFilms1

First Step
Hello! My name is MonkeyManFilms1 and I wanted to introduce myself. My username is MonkeyManFilms1 and I kinda started playing on snapcraft. I played it a few times before I stopped playing minecraft for school, but since it is summer, I recently have been playing on it day after day. I love playing it with my friends! Since I play it a lot I thought that I should start writing on the forums. So that leads me here. My favorite game here is Kit PvP so I will most likely be on that. If you see me say hello. I like meeting new people on servers. So I'm here just introducing myself. If you see this and see me on snapcraft then say hello. I am a friendly player. So this is my introduction and I plan to go on the forums a lot! :)

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
Hello! Welcome to forums and server! I hope you have fun and enjoy your time playing on here! You'll see me a lot on Kit PvP, so I'll be saying hello :)

Flow117

Stone Miner
Hello its great to see you back on minecraft and playing on our awesome server. Hope your having a great time in kit. :)