Help Me Out, Please

pometheus11

Zombie Killer
Hello Snapcraft I don't know all of you but some of you may know me from along time ago I used to play this server almost everyday, I played for a good maybe 1 and a half years or longer cant quite remember, After awhile I started becoming a nuisance and players started hating me accusing me of things that i din't do (hacking) and I also got muted about 1 year into my time of snapcraft forever, Do to me causing problems and not following all the rules, Then I got banned for the same thing but permanently, Anyway point is I wasn't a good member of Snapcraft and i fully admit and apologize, I was also quite rude not just to players but to staff so obviously that helped out my ban, But recently I have been thinking a lot about this server, And how much I miss it and i have even made a couple appeals but they instantly get denied by staff, So i'm saying this to all of you i'm very sorry for everything and I would really really really appreciate it if i could be given another chance I will make another ban appeal and it will be very sincere, I just really miss Snapcraft and all the great players in it, And i'm willing to do ANYTHING i can do to get un-banned, Please take this into consideration,

~Sincerly pometheus11
(new IGN: xXOctiPussyXx) PS: will be changing it back to pometheus11 :-D

OP
OP
pometheus11

pometheus11

Zombie Killer
Hello Snapcraft I don't know all of you but some of you may know me from along time ago I used to play this server almost everyday, I played for a good maybe 1 and a half years or longer cant quite remember, After awhile I started becoming a nuisance and players started hating me accusing me of things that i din't do (hacking) and I also got muted about 1 year into my time of snapcraft forever, Do to me causing problems and not following all the rules, Then I got banned for the same thing but permanently, Anyway point is I wasn't a good member of Snapcraft and i fully admit and apologize, I was also quite rude not just to players but to staff so obviously that helped out my ban, But recently I have been thinking a lot about this server, And how much I miss it and i have even made a couple appeals but they instantly get denied by staff, So i'm saying this to all of you i'm very sorry for everything and I would really really really appreciate it if i could be given another chance I will make another ban appeal and it will be very sincere, I just really miss Snapcraft and all the great players in it, And i'm willing to do ANYTHING i can do to get un-banned, Please take this into consideration,

~Sincerly pometheus11
(new IGN: xXOctiPussyXx) PS: will be changing it back to pometheus11 :-D
I'll be making my appeal so you can check that out in a bit

Kath

Creeper Hugger
Good luck.

Bonito

Stone Miner
Bro it's been a while but when u were un banned u would do this ally unaaly crap. That got really annoying! U did it to everyone even me and capjmac. If u get unbanned ur my first target until I see u do somthing nice to your ALLIES

OP
OP
pometheus11

pometheus11

Zombie Killer
Bro it's been a while but when u were un banned u would do this ally unaaly crap. That got really annoying! U did it to everyone even me and capjmac. If u get unbanned ur my first target until I see u do somthing nice to your ALLIES

Yea ik im sorry for all of it bro i just wanna restart and be all your friends