minecraft_disco

First Step
I Have A Shop On Shapcraft Warp Is Discoslayr Me And My Friend Own It And We Need Workers Pls Come These Are The Positions Opened...

1.Raider= Raid places For Items
2.Advertiser= Adv My Shop
3.Messenger= Msg's Anyone Who Wants To Ask About Anything

If You want One msg me On Snapcraft Minecraft_Disco Is My IGN Or Msg me on Here Or Just Post A Reply And Tell Me Ur Username. I Have Checked It And All Of The Jobs Cant Be Banned. :)

Last edited:

7even11enven-NUB

Stone Miner
I think 1 and 2 are against the rules :-P well for 2 if your telling them to tp to you and your in a pvp on area and killing them that is bannable for up to 5/7 days :-P

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
1. Griefing is not allowed on the survival server, go to factions and do that there. 2. If you meant killing players who warps/tp's to your shop then it's against the rules. 3. "Advertising" your shop is allowed as long as it's not spammed.

Air_Racer64

Zombie Killer
1. Griefing is not allowed on the survival server, go to factions and do that there. 2. If you meant killing players who warps/tp's to your shop then it's against the rules. 3. "Advertising" your shop is allowed as long as it's not spammed.
Hello, I agree completely with what Ashie said.(y):-D

FatalGamerXXX

Stone Miner
By "raiding", I think he means buying everything in other peoples shops.