Helper App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Connor3998

First Step
  • How long you have been playing on Snapcraft.net? Since SC1 so maybe about 3 years..
  • How often are you online for? About every other day but I can be on everyday if needed.
  • Why you are right for the job as helper? How can you contribute to the staff team? I have owned serveral servers throught the years and know plugins and how to treat the fellow players. I know the rules and regulations of snapcraft and have been playing minecraft for about 6 years i am also 18 and mature enough to help run a well kept server. i can also be on Teamspaek to help and guide people with this wonderful server
  • Have you ever been banned/jailed/muted? Explain briefly, please. I was jailed once in SC 1 for to much talking and spamming
  • A little about yourself. I have been playing minecraft since the young age of 13. I have also donated to the server and i am now a God Rank, most people may know me as fartwood but now i go by Connor and or Super. I live in the US, South Carolina Region and live where i have internet and can be on everyday. I mostly play on the Survival server but i can hop on other servers if needed. I can also be on Teamspeak And the fourms for help if needed and i am open to Sype calls anytime expect when im at school or work. I also have a youtube channel called bUcket and will soon be doing rank giveaways on the Survival server!

savemarinajoyce

First Step
+1

Status
Not open for further replies.