Helper App.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vilioentlemon

Iron Miner
Requirements
  • You have to have been an active player for at least a month. 2 years now.
  • You must be at least 15 years of age. (Plus or minus a month). Im 16 and a half.
  • You must be mature, patient, and fair. Yes
  • You must have an active Skype so that the rest of the staff may contact you at any time. Yes
  • You must be fluent in English with proper grammar and spelling. You are representing the server. Yes

Things to include in your application
  • Real and In-Game Name: Jacob, Vilioentlemon
  • Time-zone you are in: Australian
  • How long you have been playing Snapcraft? 2 Yeats
  • How much time will you be willing to commit to the server daily? 6-8 hours
  • Convince us why you are right for the job as helper? What strengths do you have that can contribute to the staff team? Well for starters i have been a srmod on a server known as funkyfactions for around 8 months and have developed great staff skills, i have handled events, drop partys, minigames, and dealing with irl scamming and in game. i have always loved snapcraft and i was talking to bas today and i told him how i could help more and he told me i should do this so here i am :-P im also a professional 2d graphicis designer and have designed funky's logo's and shirt designs and was payed for my work, so hopefully i can work on some graphics for snap eventually. And last i would just like to say i know how much some of you don't like me or don't think i deserve this, please give me a chance and understand its been so long and i love this server and im so excited for this opportunity please give me a chance :-D - Thank you for your time
  • Have you ever been banned/jailed/muted? If so, why? What have you learned? I have been banned, for hacking, and taking a house. I admitted to these and now learned that there's no point cheating if Im just going to get banned and not be able to play on snap. i have been playing legit ever since i have been un-banned. yes i have had a few arguments with some helpers and i have gotten over that and realized i was wrong, but i respect everyone equally and respect my higher authority.

Mayamush

Skeleton Slayer
Helper applications are currently closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.