Helper Application- Swedz_ (DmJemm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DmJemm

First Step
Hello, my name is Dylan (also known as DmJemm). I've been playing snapcraft for about a month and a half or so and I've enjoyed it as my top server. I got introduced to SnapCraft by a friend named Mauii (YungPorcupine) and he got me hooked instantly to the kit pvp. I am 13 years of age at the moment. I am on usually everyday except when I'm on vacation during this summer. I am willing to stay on for hours to keep my promise that I can stay on when is necessary. I feel I am right for the helper position because I get along with most players on snap craft including mostly helpers, I also feel I can look over work on the server and on the website. I have never been banned for hacking or disturbing the server, neither have I have gotten muted on SnapCraft. Lastly, I am a fan of comedy shows like Futurama in my opinion, I also enjoy riding bicycles around my neighbourhood. I love the colour purple because it shows a lot of colour in art pieces and paintings. My favourite animals are dogs and wolves for fluffy hair and funny characteristics. Thank you for taking your time to read this and I hope you liked it!

I understand I don't meet application requirements with age and with time played, but I still love this server and I want some feedback on how I could make my future application better. I am fine with this counting as an attempt for a helper application.

Status
Not open for further replies.