Hey Guys I Finally Decide to make an account here on the forum

TinoSwift

First Step
Hello Incase U dont know me well everybody knows me probaly.My Ign(in-game-name) is StormRed but everyone knows me as SwiftDrifter Bcoz thats my old super cool IGN :3. I play on SnapCraft Long ago almost 1 year.I Usually Play On kitpvp mostly i mean that is the greatest kitpvp server ever. Everybody like the OG's Know me like the helpers,mods and even admin know me. Mostly the paladins also know me. I started coming on cause i randomly see in the TOP Minecraft Server and i found it interesting,so i hop on and boom. Time Passes By i met a lot of friends out there like the first guy i found is literary Marcus aka Exocentric (his current ign),FlameFelix and Internaq aka Zoreh/chinesegirl (his current ign). Me Marcus And internaq started to get in a call. i got into some of the dramas and little bit of Action pack/Team Fight. FOr me this server really is like the most interesting server ive ever play in. I Hope with this everyone/OG out there knows me by now. And my very first IGN is Strikorz then it evoles to SwiftDrifter and now StormRed. My Skin is Flash (marvel character).
Soon Enough Ive Decided To apply for Helper/Staff. Thank You FOr the support Peace out.

- TinoTehPeanut/StormRed

KA0SDestroyer

Gold Miner
Hello Incase U dont know me well everybody knows me probaly.My Ign(in-game-name) is StormRed but everyone knows me as SwiftDrifter Bcoz thats my old super cool IGN :3. I play on SnapCraft Long ago almost 1 year.I Usually Play On kitpvp mostly i mean that is the greatest kitpvp server ever. Everybody like the OG's Know me like the helpers,mods and even admin know me. Mostly the paladins also know me. I started coming on cause i randomly see in the TOP Minecraft Server and i found it interesting,so i hop on and boom. Time Passes By i met a lot of friends out there like the first guy i found is literary Marcus aka Exocentric (his current ign),FlameFelix and Internaq aka Zoreh/chinesegirl (his current ign). Me Marcus And internaq started to get in a call. i got into some of the dramas and little bit of Action pack/Team Fight. FOr me this server really is like the most interesting server ive ever play in. I Hope with this everyone/OG out there knows me by now. And my very first IGN is Strikorz then it evoles to SwiftDrifter and now StormRed. My Skin is Flash (marvel character).
Soon Enough Ive Decided To apply for Helper/Staff. Thank You FOr the support Peace out.

- TinoTehPeanut/StormRed
Im sorry, who are you?

PS: Didnt bother reading this thread cause im lazy.

PPS: jk i know who you are. Your the guy from kitpvp?

Backus

Void Walker
Welcome!

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
Welcome to the forums! Ohh, should I challenge you Kit PVP someday? (I am stink at PVP)