Hey.... I'm Back?...

Hanbyul__

Blaze Estinguisher
Hi guys! I'm back... You guys don't remember me anyway. So, I came back to this wonderful server! I noticed that all of my items are gone.... -_- I'm gonna start a new life in this server! My MC Username was IcySpying but I changed it to Hanbyul__. You'll see me sometimes in the server not always though. I have two question and the first question is, how do you change your name in this website? Any kind of way to change it? The Second question is will anyone remember me or willing to co-op in this server?.... I would appreciate it and it's good to see this server again!

Skype Username: jinaaav
MC Username: Hanbyul__
8-|

Cookie

Diamond Miner
Hello, and welcome back! To change your Forums name, you can PM an owner about it, and I'm sure they'll be willing to give you a hand :)

PieIsGood

Void Walker
Hi guys! I'm back... You guys don't remember me anyway. So, I came back to this wonderful server! I noticed that all of my items are gone.... -_- I'm gonna start a new life in this server! My MC Username was IcySpying but I changed it to Hanbyul__. You'll see me sometimes in the server not always though. I have two question and the first question is, how do you change your name in this website? Any kind of way to change it? The Second question is will anyone remember me or willing to co-op in this server?.... I would appreciate it and it's good to see this server again!

Skype Username: jinaaav
MC Username: Hanbyul__
8-|
Welcome back... I have no idea who you are but another snapcraftian is a good one! Welcome back and fyi survival got reset with tons of new cool features and kitpvp got reset! Gangs and a whole lot of mayhem is going on :-P and they added new eg stuff and a BRAND NEW SERVER CALLED LUCKY BLOCK! Some famous youtubers were playing LBB!!!

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
300th message...
WOOOT WOOOOOOT egwigbvwrve]-ihgvj0qeJVBENN

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That aside, welcome back to the server! It is great to have old members back! Yes, a lot of things have changed, Lucky Block Brawl, Earth Games, Kit PvP, Survival etc! I hope you like the server as it is now and hope you have fun! You can always find me on Kit PvP!

iPolooo

Zombie Killer
Welcome back! You and one other person are the only people to have the 1337 achievement! WOO I need help...

OP
OP
Hanbyul__

Hanbyul__

Blaze Estinguisher
Welcome back! You and one other person are the only people to have the 1337 achievement! WOO I need help...
Wait, I have 1337 points!?
Oh, I do...
I didn't know at all... Idk how I got it.... :3
Me and casey has 1337!