Hey I'm New Here!

FuzzyBiscuit

First Step
Hey I'm FuzzyBiscuit or if you would like you can all call me Fuzzy. Some of my favorite minigames are Kit PvP and Earthgames. (TDM) any ways I love basketball and play it frequently. I don't really like music because I don't listen to it a lot but the radio is the way to go. As you can see my favorite colors are: Turquoise, Red and Purple. I play about 2-3 hours or more on Snapcraft sadly I can't apply for staff because I'm to young. Now back to basketball My favorite play is Harden or Curry. I also play CS:GO and many other Minecraft servers. (OP Prison) If I were to rate myself on pvp skills on a scale from 1 - 10 it would probably be a 7 or 6.5 meaning 8-13 clicks a second. Sadly I still get rekt. I was interdused to magic about 2 weeks ago and I've been practicing and I'd say I'm pretty good at it. On that topic I've been playing on Snapcraft for about 1 year now and this is my first time on the forums. My favorite TV show is Broklen 99 (I think that's how you spell it) I would recommend this to anybody because it super funny. Any ways if you see me online feel free to send a party request or friend request: IGN: FuzzyBiscuit

Thanks for listening
-Fuzzy

"Even when im put down i try to push myself to the limits even when people say its impossible. Mind or Matter."

Last edited:

Emmmma

Skeleton Slayer
Welcome to the forums!

Dutchy

Zombie Killer
Welcome! :-D

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
Welcome! :-D