Heyoo

Blu3Kokiri

First Step
Hi! I'm BlueKokiri, but you can call me Blue if you'd like! I recently got on the survival server and so far I've been having lots of fun. I live in the forest glen community and they've all been welcoming! I really am I fan of this server because it reminds me of a pocket edition server that I used to play on about 2 years ago, I hope to create the same or even better memories on here! :-D Thanks for reading

Jedz

Creeper Hugger
Welcome to the forums and to Snapcraft! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

_PaniK

Zombie Killer
Welcome to SnapCraft! Hope to see you around the server sometime :-D!

YourGamer

Iron Miner
Hi! I'm BlueKokiri, but you can call me Blue if you'd like! I recently got on the survival server and so far I've been having lots of fun. I live in the forest glen community and they've all been welcoming! I really am I fan of this server because it reminds me of a pocket edition server that I used to play on about 2 years ago, I hope to create the same or even better memories on here! :-D Thanks for reading
Welcome and I hope you will have a lot of fun on Snapcraft!

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
Welcome to the Snapcraft community!

Emmmma

Skeleton Slayer
Welcome to Snapcraft Blue!

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker

TheNextHerobrine

Zombie Killer
Welcome! :)

Sparrow_Tail_

Tree Puncher
Hi Blue, I was just browsing and found your message! I am very happy to hear that you are having fun and enjoying yourself ^_^