Hi... Again... Nvm...

Sky__TS

Mod
Staff member
Mod
Hello, my name is Aleksa. I was born in Russia, Moscow but now i live in Serbia... I'm typical teenager but im not very friendly... Maybe im kinda crazy... Nvm, i started playing minecraft because i descivered CHAT... WOW... so i asked myself Aleksa can you play with other players? Yes you can... Now i have experience with minecraft... I joined Snapcraft community last year but, im pretty new, but i made some friends on skyblock. Also i had problems with-hacking- i was banned couple of times (3) i learned that with hacking you can just make troubles, but i learned it harder way so i dont recommend it. Its better way to buy rank (it dont means that you will be popular, im not very popular either).
You can find me on skyblock, my ingame name is AleksaLG, nicknane SkyShadow (big story behind this name). I never made introducing post so this is it. Remember this BE MLG!

Jedz

Creeper Hugger
Welcome to the forums! I hope to see you on skyblock sometime. :)

TheCaptainBurito

Skeleton Slayer
Welcome to the forums!
Hope you have lots of fun on here :)

FatalGamerXXX

Stone Miner
Hello, my name is Aleksa. I was born in Russia, Moscow but now i live in Serbia... I'm typical teenager but im not very friendly... Maybe im kinda crazy... Nvm, i started playing minecraft because i descivered CHAT... WOW... so i asked myself Aleksa can you play with other players? Yes you can... Now i have experience with minecraft... I joined Snapcraft community last year but, im pretty new, but i made some friends on skyblock. Also i had problems with-hacking- i was banned couple of times (3) i learned that with hacking you can just make troubles, but i learned it harder way so i dont recommend it. Its better way to buy rank (it dont means that you will be popular, im not very popular either).
You can find me on skyblock, my ingame name is AleksaLG, nicknane SkyShadow (big story behind this name). I never made introducing post so this is it. Remember this BE MLG!
Welcome!

axhe

SrMod
Staff member
SrMod
Hello and welcome.

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
Welcome to the forums! xD