Hi everyone! :3

LolaShrum

First Step
My name's Lola! I've been playing Minecraft since 2011, and it's become one of my favorite games ever. I'm 26 and currently living in Florida, you can catch me online anytime between 7 pm - 1 am.

I've hopped around servers for the past year, but I've come to like this one the most out of the ones I've explored. Survival and Creative are my go to! I happened to be an admin, and was promoted to co-owner, of a server for two years, a year after I started playing and I enjoyed it a lot. Anyway, hope to make friends along the way!

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
Welcome to Snapcraft! You are going to need it...for a fun time. ;-)

_PaniK

Zombie Killer
Welcome to SnapCraft! Hope to see you around the server :-D.

Emmmma

Skeleton Slayer
Welcome to the forums! I'm from Florida too!

axhe

SrMod
Staff member
SrMod
Welcome to the forums Lola! :)

TheNextHerobrine

Zombie Killer
My name's Lola! I've been playing Minecraft since 2011, and it's become one of my favorite games ever. I'm 26 and currently living in Florida, you can catch me online anytime between 7 pm - 1 am.

I've hopped around servers for the past year, but I've come to like this one the most out of the ones I've explored. Survival and Creative are my go to! I happened to be an admin, and was promoted to co-owner, of a server for two years, a year after I started playing and I enjoyed it a lot. Anyway, hope to make friends along the way!
Welcome! Just let us know if you need anything. :)