Hi I am BajanGirl

BajanGirl822

First Step
I am 22 years old and a mother of a 1 year old. I have had my MC account since 2012 or 2013 and I play at night when my son goes to bed or I sneak on when he is napping. I am a stay at home mom and my husband works 2nd shift. Skyblock is my favorite because there is so much endless fun when you add economy and skyblock.

Honestly I stink at intros so if you want to know about me feel free to comment or start a conversation.

Last edited:

Rach7374

First Step
Hello! Nice to see a mother playing Minecraft! What is your son's name?
Welcome to snapcraft, I'm a kid but still I can relate to so many mother problems because I have been babysitting.
If you need any help with any baby related stuff, just ask me and I will ask my mom ^^
She knows so many things it is hard to believe she isn't a professor.
You can find me on minigames mostly on pvp.
I just started on fourms too, feel free to drop by zombieV :)

OP
OP
BajanGirl822

BajanGirl822

First Step
Hello! Nice to see a mother playing Minecraft! What is your son's name?
Welcome to snapcraft, I'm a kid but still I can relate to so many mother problems because I have been babysitting.
If you need any help with any baby related stuff, just ask me and I will ask my mom ^^
She knows so many things it is hard to believe she isn't a professor.
You can find me on minigames mostly on pvp.
I just started on fourms too, feel free to drop by zombieV :)

His name is Alexzander and hes only 16 months and he is growing crazy fast. hes been walking since 10 months.

NightShade

Iron Miner
Just like to say #CoolestMomEver, If you are still interested in Minecraft it's going to be fun playing with your kid when he's older :-D
See you around on forums!

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
Hello, welcome to the forums! I always at creative. But not skyblock xD