Hi I'm Infectious.....

Should Snapcraft staff add a new rank to E.G ?Or Should kits be added and ranks removed?

• They shouldn't change anything because I like to be annoying to normal players xD

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Infectious

Gold Miner
Hi my name is Infectious. I am a player who likes to post info about mini games and PvP tips on forums of cool servers. I am probably a well known player on my main acc xFlareonnn. If you want to visit me I'll be on the server at a likely time of 5:00 PST or 8:30PST.
All are welcome to join our new faction- named after its handsome leader-Me.
I also do vote polls on the forums just for fun. Sometimes I would also record some earthgames and post on the forums but it won't be often.
I hope you get a pretty good idea about who I am and how I behave.(I'm super nice so I don't 'hackusate' as soon as I see a 7 block reach.) I usually check on my ping, their ping and the max possible abilities a player can have in Minecraft before reports.

WARNING: Whoever decides to friend me on any type of snapcraft mini game are now 'Contagious'.<3:)

OP
OP
Infectious

Infectious

Gold Miner
Make sure to vote above. And if you are a staff member you can also mention ideas for the server. And I will post up my opinions with reasoning. Love ya'll ❤️.

CONTAGIOUS.....

OP
OP
Infectious

Infectious

Gold Miner
I looked at your vote and I also agree. Keep em comin....
And ya....
A STAFF MEMBER IS NOW 'CONTAGIOUS'

OP
OP
Infectious

Infectious

Gold Miner
xD

Jedz

Creeper Hugger
Welcome! I like your name, hope to see you on eg sometime! :)

TheCaptainBurito

Skeleton Slayer
Welcome!

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
Welcome to the forums xD

OP
OP
Infectious

Infectious

Gold Miner
Thank you. I'll make a thread about the gains and losses of a new rank or kits after a while. As for what Twiggy said, "Thank you for the compliment!". As always..... love ya'll .....

OP
OP
Infectious

Infectious

Gold Miner
OP
OP
Infectious

Infectious

Gold Miner
OP
OP
Infectious

Infectious

Gold Miner
Does anyone know how you add those picture files. Kinda like twiggy's
Thanks it will help.

OP
OP
Infectious

Infectious

Gold Miner
Welcome :)

On the topic of Earthgames ranks, I made a thread about it a while ago: https://snapcraft.net/threads/9090/

General consensus was no to a new rank
It makes sense. So we can rule out the new rank stuff. But another cool idea would be kits. Like :
-Armorer
-Tank
-Spy
-Archer
-and more

I just made these kits up. If you like the idea then you could decide which kits would be added.

CONTAGIOUS

OP
OP
Infectious

Infectious

Gold Miner
Welcome! I like your name, hope to see you on eg sometime! :)
LoL I see you a lot on E.G.

You probably see me on xFlareonnn. But I am a decent pvper.

OP
OP
Infectious

Infectious

Gold Miner
This was one of my first servers I have ever played on Minecraft. So I was pretty bad. Until I started to watch Huahwi and Danteh. And after I played Earth-games.

Here is a comparison of my early stats to my new ones after Huahwi

Beginner days
K/D- 0.45
Kills- 156
Deaths 316

Just Before Huahwi
K/D- 0.68
Kills- 2067
Deaths-3912

Huahwi days
K/D- 0.92
Kills - 5945
Deaths- 6000(yea exactly)

This is where it all Ignites

DANTEH AGE
K/D - 1.09
Kills- 9012
Deaths 7982

As you can see when you compare the last two ages, you can see the improvements of yourself. Mine were pretty good since I got about 3500 kills and 1000 deaths during the period.(by average)

axhe

SrMod
Staff member
SrMod
Welcome welcome