Hi

Nnoah

First Step
Hey, just thought I'd introduce myself around here.
So, my name (if you couldn't already tell by the username) is Noah. I actually had found myself drifting from Minecraft when the school year started in August.
But, being bored, I decided why not give it another shot? I've gone through many communities in my 3.5 years of playing, and this one looked like one that stood out. I don't really like large communities with around 3k or more players, but rather the more intertwined (not the small small ones though).
Some of my hobbies are
  • Basketball
  • Pokemon (Huge damn nerd when it comes to this game, js. Quiz me, ill know the answer.)
  • Black Ops III
  • NBA 2K
And probably some other things as well :-P

Some things to know about me are
  • Im 14 (Although my birthday is less than a month away, so that's always nice)
  • 6 footer right here. Puberty hit me hard. Probably gonna grow up to be 6ft4 by my estimate.
  • Ive had minecraft since April 2013, so I guess you could call me experienced lol.
  • Ive actually been staff on a few communities that are rather large, so I guess I have experience there too lol.
That's really all there is to it :-P
I guess I'll cya all around haha.

~Crafter~

Blaze Estinguisher
Welcome :)

If you're a pokemon nerd what's the 432nd pokemon in the pokedex :-P

TheCaptainBurito

Skeleton Slayer
Welcome!

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Quizzie: Is it POSSIBLE to train at least ONE Pokemon to level 100 on the Demo version of Pokemon Sun and Moon?

Welcome to the forums :)
I'm a Pokemon fan myself but not an expert. Especially with fights :-P

OP
OP
Nnoah

Nnoah

First Step
Quizzie: Is it POSSIBLE to train at least ONE Pokemon to level 100 on the Demo version of Pokemon Sun and Moon?

Welcome to the forums :)
I'm a Pokemon fan myself but not an expert. Especially with fights :-P
Ty, and if you have all the time in the world im assuming so.

Welcome :)

If you're a pokemon nerd what's the 432nd pokemon in the pokedex :-P
Im obviously not that obsessed that I know the dex number for every one, but hey.

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Ty, and if you have all the time in the world im assuming so.

Im obviously not that obsessed that I know the dex number for every one, but hey.
Are you sure? You can't train the Greninja. And the only way to get other pokemons is where that man is, but you can't keep them. So you also can't heal your monsters by going to the pokemon center ;-)

Jedz

Creeper Hugger
Welcome! I look forward to seeing you on the server. :)

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
Welcome to snapcraft! And our amazing community :)