Higher Chances to get Repair Tokens

Do you agree that Repair tokens should be Spawned with higher rates?

• Total voters

SoLoM

Iron Miner
So
i mined for 1 hour and what i got 1 IV Repair token, 1 Repair III Tokens, 7 Repair I Tokens and 3 Repair II Tokens. So 250+100+70+150 = 570 Repair, My pickaxe Needs 1500 To be fully repaired, so 570 in 1 hour isnt enough to repair my pickaxe. (keep in mind i was using God pickaxe maxed that i purchased from the store, imagine a player with IV eff mining , it will be way harder for him to get repair tokens so think about the free to play players before you think about yourself)

MrPvP

Tree Puncher
Repair tokens are easily received especially if you have a god pickaxe from the store. The rates are pretty good and I've noticed if you mine in higher ranked mines you get less drops. But try going to A mine going to the bottom of the mine and mining it all out and tell me that's not a good rate for tokens. People in lower ranks have better rates in their mines from my experience in mining there with my pickaxes.

OP
OP
SoLoM

SoLoM

Iron Miner
Repair tokens are easily received especially if you have a god pickaxe from the store. The rates are pretty good and I've noticed if you mine in higher ranked mines you get less drops. But try going to A mine going to the bottom of the mine and mining it all out and tell me that's not a good rate for tokens. People in lower ranks have better rates in their mines from my experience in mining there with my pickaxes.
Thanks for telling me that! i will try mining in mine A and tell you the results!

MrPvP

Tree Puncher
Thanks for telling me that! i will try mining in mine A and tell you the results!
No problem I just noticed that the mines with more stone give more tokens for some odd reason, Maybe stones have a higher drop rate for the ghosts.

OP
OP
SoLoM

SoLoM

Iron Miner
No problem I just noticed that the mines with more stone give more tokens for some odd reason, Maybe stones have a higher drop rate for the ghosts.
i just mined in mine A for the past 15 minutes, its seems like it have the same rate , all what i got was 3 tier I and 3 tier II , my pick was on 30% and after i mined it became 10% and after i put the tokens that i got on it it became 20%, which still not enough to fix my pickaxe

MrPvP

Tree Puncher
i just mined in mine A for the past 15 minutes, its seems like it have the same rate , all what i got was 3 tier I and 3 tier II , my pick was on 30% and after i mined it became 10% and after i put the tokens that i got on it it became 20%, which still not enough to fix my pickaxe

That's weird I have one of the op pickaxes as well and It works just fine for me I get way more then the cost of repairing my pickaxe mining there.

BlueburryPie

First Step
Whenever I mine in A mine for tokens, I get at least 30 tier 2s, quite a few 3s, lots of 1s, and a couple 4s and 5s, I'd say the rate is pretty good.

OP
OP
SoLoM

SoLoM

Iron Miner
Whenever I mine in A mine for tokens, I get at least 30 tier 2s, quite a few 3s, lots of 1s, and a couple 4s and 5s, I'd say the rate is pretty good.
Why it doesnt work for me then .-.
Maybe because im rank J thats why? I mean my rank is low maybe thats why :/

OP
OP
SoLoM

SoLoM

Iron Miner
can anyone explain please why all people gets tons of repair tokens in warp a besides me?

Xeosphere

Tree Puncher
Don't do this. It will depreciate the value of repair tokens. All the bonds I am holding onto will lose their value and I will be at a loss. It shall be as if the crash of 2008 was occurring on a Minecraft server. Economics is the reason we should not increase the spawn rate of higher tier repair tokens.