Hiya all!

SouthsideSerpent

First Step
Hey everyone I am SouthsideSerpent (If you get where it comes from I will love you forever), my IGN is the same.
You will mostly find me on creative since that is what I do best. I've been going on and off Snapcraft for a while but have recently been doing this project on creative and I'm extremely proud of it, but enough about that, if you want to be friends and hang out in game just let me know I'm always happy to have a new friend ^^

jasonstover9

Zombie Killer
Welcome, glad to see someone into creative mode. I can take a wild guess on your name. What was Grundy's real name? Is a question I would ask.

Jedz

Creeper Hugger
Welcome to snapcraft! I too, love riverdale :) Hope to see you on creative sometime!

axhe

SrMod
Staff member
SrMod
Welcome, I love Riverdale ^-^ (Your ign)

Spazboy99

Blaze Estinguisher
Welcome to Snapcraft! I am glad you are enjoying this server! I hope see you around in creative! You make me curious about your plot what you had been built. ;-)

Emmmma

Skeleton Slayer
Welcome! ^_^

OP
OP
SouthsideSerpent

SouthsideSerpent

First Step
Thank you all so much ^^ If you want to look at my plot I'm on right now adding some stuff to it so just tpa ^^ but if I'm not on and you want to see it then use the command /plot visit -139;38 it should take you directly to it
And to those the love Riverdale too <3 I love the show so much, its one of my favs

Zencarry

Tree Puncher
Welcome To the server glade you could join us. Best of luck to you on the application.

Legitmon

Emerald Miner
Welcome to Snapcraft!
Make sure to make friends!! :-D