Hiya SnapCraft I'm Karzima

Karzima

Tree Puncher
Hello, I'm Karzima some of you may know me some may not but thats what this is for cx. A bit about my self is that I play guitar, basketball, and a block game with all my free time. I'm also in college a freshman at LSU for those interested in knowing. Anyways I'm pretty new to snap just a teeny level 27 but I'm making my way in the world ya know? I play Kit PvP the most on this server and have yet to really try any other game modes all that seriously but I'd be more than willing to if anyone wants to play sometime! Just feel free to hmu whenever my discord tag is Karzima#9478 and whenever I'm not busy I'm more than willing to make new friends.

axhe

SrMod
Staff member
SrMod
Hello there

RyRy__

Zombie Killer
Welcome :3

Jedz

Creeper Hugger
Hello, I'm Karzima some of you may know me some may not but thats what this is for cx. A bit about my self is that I play guitar, basketball, and a block game with all my free time. I'm also in college a freshman at LSU for those interested in knowing. Anyways I'm pretty new to snap just a teeny level 27 but I'm making my way in the world ya know? I play Kit PvP the most on this server and have yet to really try any other game modes all that seriously but I'd be more than willing to if anyone wants to play sometime! Just feel free to hmu whenever my discord tag is Karzima#9478 and whenever I'm not busy I'm more than willing to make new friends.

hi Karzima!!! <3 u

EpicAgentJ

Void Walker
Welcome Karzima!

NotDyl

Zombie Killer
hi karzima