How Are You?

mockingjy1

First Step
I'm in a very social mood right now and I was just wondering how everyone's doing? ^-^ Enjoy this adorable picture of my cat

Attachments

• 12045735_468348550016061_2661254486353871727_o.jpg
    12045735_468348550016061_2661254486353871727_o.jpg
    423.9 KB · Views: 234

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
C's and D's...
I'm failing at school heh
Study hard. Play hard. Education comes first. You have a good education, there you have a perfect well played future. Don't give up. You can improve! It's never too late to! :)

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Study hard. Play hard. Education comes first. You have a good education, there you have a perfect well played future. Don't give up. You can improve! It's never too late to! :)
If you really think that helps then you're wrong.

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
If you really think that helps then you're wrong.
I don't. I'm done with depressed and pessimistic people. I've been through that, I survive, and I'm just plain tired of it. The only reason why you can't study is because you think you can't. Believe and have faith. The usual reason why people are sad and or depressed about things are because they keep asking why. And what, the internet is their escape? Haha, no.

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I don't. I'm done with depressed and pessimistic people. I've been through that, I survive, and I'm just plain tired of it. The only reason why you can't study is because you think you can't. Believe and have faith. The usual reason why people are sad and or depressed about things are because they keep asking why. And what, the internet is their escape? Haha, no.
You're probably talking about your past. You don't know me.

Cookie

Diamond Miner
When the mood starts at happy then falls down to depressing.

I'm pretty goooood! And that kitty is so cute!!! I've always wanted one. I've gone through a lot of animal stages...

Dogs - Like, a week
Peacocks (idfk) - 6 minutes
Horses - Half of 3rd grade
Ferrets (lol..) - Like a day, plus five minutes from last week at the pet store. Had a little "omg so cute!!" session there.
TURTTTLEESS - Still love 'em. Since like 6th grade
And cats - On and off obsessing. Once in 2nd grade, I read a 300 page encyclopedia on cats. 5th grade, I wanted one. And since 7th grade, I just keep flipping out and having a "ASJGHD SO CUTE" moment everytime I see a cat.

This just went very off-topic.