How does Chargback work? (For another server)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oreo_X_Gaming

Tree Puncher
i was wondering sense i have got ranks and other things on another server not very popular and its closed down is it ok to chargeback all my stuff and refund? Like will i get in any trouble at all? thanks for any answers

~Crafter~

Blaze Estinguisher
Yes it's likely you'll get in to trouble or will not be able to charge back at all.
Once you donate that money is quickly spent keeping the server up or paying the developers, owners, etc. It is very unlikely that you'll be able to chargeback on your rank.

OP
OP
O

Oreo_X_Gaming

Tree Puncher
what kind of trouble? because its closed down now and i hate how i can't get back my money and is the trouble like fraud or just like ban of buycraft and the server?

~Crafter~

Blaze Estinguisher
Both of things are likely to happen. I highly recommend you don't try to chargeback.

Also when you donate to a server the money is used up pretty quickly, so if it goes down it means that you lose everything you gave to it and had on it. Unless you want to go to the company who hosted the server and ask for it back. But you getting it back is a 0% chance so I wouldn't bother.

Rueben Sanoir

First Step
Chargebacks are not allowed on ANY server. Chargebacks keep you banned permanently until you complain about it with BuyCraft, the host of the server, or you can get unbanned by paying for the things you purchased again or telling the staff and buycraft that the chargeback was mistake and I confirmed the purchase permanently.

Status
Not open for further replies.