How to make a chestshop (guide)

Sebastian Dahl

Tree Puncher
This guide is about how to make a chestshop and what commands you can make to check specific and random stuff around the server.
This guide works for the server "Prison" and I am not sure if you do the same commands for other servers or if they are different.

First some knowledge about chestshops!
- Chestshops have a buy/sell feature and they dont describe what you buy or sell but what other players will sell or buy something for.
- The higher your rank is (Unranked-Member-VIP-MVP-Brute-Elite-Dealer-Legend-Boss) the more chestshops you can have.
- These are the limits of cheshops you can have as, Unranked 25 - Member 35 - VIP 40 - MVP 50 - Brute 50 - Elite 60 - Dealer 70 - Legend 80 - Boss 100. (I've asked people that have those ranks and I asked the owner of the server to get the numbers)
- When creating a chestshop it will cost you 100,000$ in game money.
- Going from MVP to Brute doesn't increase your chestshop limits.
- Chestshop number is not doubled because you make a double chest instead of a single chest.
- Max <amount> is 2304 (1 inventory of anything that stacks to 64)
- Max <buy-price> is 2,147,483,647 (1 dollar over the max auction house price)
- Max <sell-price> is 2,147,483,647 (1 dollar over the max auction house price)
- You can negate a buy or sell price by giving the option a "0" instead of any number.
- You can always remove a chestshop.
- When removing a chestshop it won't remove the chest or the items inside just the shop "sign"
- You can have shops on multiple plots but the overall limit doesnt change.
- You can have chestshops on other plots if you are member or trusted but once people remove you from the plot the shop will still stay open. This can be seen as chestshop scamming if they deny you entry to remove it when you want. Even though this can happen you are still able to do /chestshop remove and /chestshop open if you dont get plot denyed.

First command to know is
/chestshop help
This command gives you all the info you will need but i will still go over every thing in this thread.
102019c4a070cf7f18e3a90e36c432ab.png

https://gyazo.com/102019c4a070cf7f18e3a90e36c432ab

At the top of the command you get everything you need to know to make a chestshop.
/chestshop create <amount> <buy-price> <sell-price>
Just as an example if you want to buy vote keys and you want to buy 1 for 5,000,000 and sell for 9,000,000 the command would be
/chestshop create 1 9,000,000 5,000,000
spaces are nessesary between numbers and "," will make the chestshop code not work so propper command is.
/chestshop create 1 9000000 5000000
If you dont want to sell to other players but only buy from them the command will be like this.
/chestshop create 1 0 5,000,000
It also works the other way around.
/chestshop create 1 9,000,000 0

The second command is.
/chestshop remove
That command describes it self quite much "remove a shop" and this doesn't cost you anything.

Thats all you need to know to make a chestshop.

Below here i will tell you what the other commands does.

The third command
/chestshop info
253868bb0bcdef38d561cc1a6391ff48.png

https://gyazo.com/253868bb0bcdef38d561cc1a6391ff48
This command tells you everything to know about the specific chestshop you clicked on, like how much stock there is left, buy/sell price, who the vendor is and product info (picture for show)

the fourth command
/chestshop limits
684a38c00da8a7149b9d5b1d88cadf84.png

https://gyazo.com/684a38c00da8a7149b9d5b1d88cadf84
This command tells you how many chestshops you have up out of your max chestshops in my case i have 23 shops running out of 100 shops possible.

the fifth command
/chestshop open
This command lets you open any of your own shops and taking the stuff out (used to prevent chestshop scamming) you can't use this on other peoples shops so it can't be used for scamming. This can still be used if you get removed from a plot but cant if you get denyed (if you get denyed contact staff strait away and empty your balance into your gang bank or a trusted friend or alt account)

If anyone has any other question ask in the commends and I will be happy to answer once i see them.

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
Nice :-P