How To Make A Forum Signature

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Hey guys, this is for people that dont know how to make a forum signature, if you look at the bottom of my post i have a little icon. how to do this is straight forward.
1. click on your name in the top corner
2. Click forum signature.
For a forum signature, i recommend 2 websites. just search up "minecraft avatars" and click the first link. also, "forum signatures" is a good one. once you have created your forum signature copy the BB code and paste it into the box when you go to forum signature when you click your name. I hope this helped. post below any other things you need help with (forum related) ill answer them the best i can. :)

Frijolero

Emerald Miner
Also, you can just clic on Wacky (Or any other person) signature, and it will open a new window with the website where you can create your signature, select your icon, the text you want and Generate... After, just Copy/Paste the BB code in the Forum signature Box... And enjoy...

jotran11

Stone Miner
Hey guys, this is for people that dont know how to make a forum signature, if you look at the bottom of my post i have a little icon. how to do this is straight forward.
For a forum signature, i recommend 2 websites. just search up "minecraft avatars" and click the first link. also, "forum signatures" is a good one. once you have created your forum signature copy the BB code and paste it into the box when you go to forum signature when you click your name. I hope this helped. post below any other things you need help with (forum related) ill answer them the best i can. :)
What do you mean by BB code :-P

jotran11

Stone Miner
And by the way, how do I know if it works, I am trying to find who had done a signature but I don't see anything popping up

jotran11

Stone Miner
And just to ask is mine working wacky ?