How to Properly Slice

DonityYT

Tree Puncher
Well congratulations! So you made it to mine Z finally! (Actually, you can slice in any mine, but mine Z is the best mine for slicing)
You may have seen people take 1,2, or 3 layers out of a mine, and you're like, how do I do that? That's amazing! Well, it's pretty simple! There are two ways to get slicing, you'll want to have slicing 3. You can either spend the etokens yourself, or buy a slicing 3 pickaxe for about 130 million.

Is slicing THAT good?
Yes. You can make around thirty million by selling to a blockshop every seven minutes, which is how long it takes to recharge your slice enchantment. BUT WAIT! Don't just randomly slice. To maximize profit, you'll want to pre-fill your inventory so you only pick up emeralds and diamonds. Heres how many diamond blocks you'll want in your inventory: 18, or two rows of inventory. Emeralds: 12, or 1 row and 3 slots of your inventory. Once you've set up your inventory for slicing, mine a block - BUT WAIT! Make sure that there are no blocks mined within three layers of where you are mining, because you will get less blocks if there are.

And That's pretty much ALL! Some good blockshops: DrChopsticksMD's pw, Edit: DevilWithinYou's pw, and Chicken_Patty's pw.

WAIT>>> WATS A PW??????? /pw is a player warp where you can sell and buy from chestshops!

Last edited:

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
good guide!

BULLYDOGY

Stone Miner
upload_2020-9-26_23-14-55.png

Alternative of what you could do ;-)

DrChopsticksMD

Gold Miner
Enderbubbles doesnt have a blockkshop and neither do i. I would recommend buying access to a p3x2 shop. you make a lot more money in the long run.