I Got Married!

TayFTW

Iron Miner
I recently got married to _AlexanderGaming. I do not have any pictures of this but I will post some of us together soon. <3 Saturday October 3, 2015

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
And when is the divorce thread coming :)?

I'm joking. Calm down.
I'm not joking. When is the divorce thread coming? Since we all know that these marriages last a day or two :)

Cookie

Diamond Miner
I'm not joking. When is the divorce thread coming? Since we all know that these marriages last a day or two :)
Totally. @Alecdent and I probably have the record. We've been together since August 24, 2015. <3

So... 1 month, 1 week, and 3 days. :) (And more, if you count the days before the official marriage. Which was like 1-2 days lol)

Let's see who can get higher than that!

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Totally. @Alecdent and I probably have the record. We've been together since August 24, 2015. <3

So... 1 month, 1 week, and 3 days. :) (And more, if you count the days before the official marriage. Which was like 1-2 days lol)

na u divorced him then got re-married sooooo

A

Account404

Remember when Creative went in whitelist mode when we added the plugin? Got married before we turned off the whitelist. Goml. x'D

OP
OP
TayFTW

TayFTW

Iron Miner

I'll try :-P We will see if I can beat that

RefinedBird

Zombie Killer
Congratulations! :)

Vicky

Obsidian Miner

Were you together before the plugin o.O?