I need help converting my skyblock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dakotakp

First Step
I thought there was a way to get a map you've played in on a server to single player but after a lot of searching it looks like the only way is to have the server owner send it to you. Anyone know if this is true? Is there a way I can get my Skyblock island to single player? I don't want to bother the owner asking for map files. All help and suggestions are appreciated.

DeletedUser2739

Void Walker
We can't release our map anyways as it's property of Snapcraft. As of transferring your current island to a single player world, I'm not entirely sure of how you can go about doing this sadly.

OP
OP
Dakotakp

Dakotakp

First Step
Yeah i'm pretty new to Minecraft but after looking around on a lot of forums I see threads of people talking about having a memory cache of chunks on multiplayer servers but I don't think anyone has been able to find a way to do it. By the way I see you in Skyblock a lot so thanks for the help and feel free to visit my island if you ever want to :grin:

~Crafter~

Blaze Estinguisher
I've heard somewhere that it's possible if you use a certain mod, but I'm pretty sure that the mod isn't allowed on Snapcraft

OP
OP
Dakotakp

Dakotakp

First Step
Oh really? Is there a reason for it or just the no mods at all are allowed? I could understand if that were the case.

OP
OP
Dakotakp

Dakotakp

First Step
It looks like the type of mod Crafter mentioned exist and its right here. If I downloaded this would I be allowed to use it on Snapcraft? The rules say nothing about this type of mod and seem to be mostly directed at anything that give you an advantage over other players, and to contact a mod if your unsure. Can one of you answer here or would you like me to open a support ticket?

~Crafter~

Blaze Estinguisher
It looks like the type of mod Crafter mentioned exist and its right here. If I downloaded this would I be allowed to use it on Snapcraft? The rules say nothing about this type of mod and seem to be mostly directed at anything that give you an advantage over other players
It's not on the list of allowed mods so I'd recommend not using it. Just to be safe :)

OP
OP
Dakotakp

Dakotakp

First Step
Is there a way to get it suggested to be added to the list? or a higher form of staff that could approve it in some sort of way? I don't think it would even be possible to detect if I used it to save my island but I don't want to if I'm not given some form of OK to.

OP
OP
Dakotakp

Dakotakp

First Step
Well that's super disappointing but this is the most helpful any mod of an online server has ever been so I appreciate it, thanks!

Jedz

Creeper Hugger
Please don't reply to older threads. And the use of Schematica or any mod like that is not allowed for future reference.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.