I really wish I could stay... Goodbye "Friends"

ThunderingLight

First Step
Hi,
My name is Grasspoke/VIPPlease/THEActualLegend. I have been playing on here for quite some time now and I thought I knew the EarthGames community. I thought wrong. Yesterday, I changed my name from Grasspoke to VIPPlease because I thought it would be funny to my "friends" on EarthGames because they know that "Grasspoke" always wanted VIP. When I got online, I bought diamond armor and a diamond sword. VIPs Foxycat58, ShadowWarrior, and TheCaptainBurito joined and immediate wanted to grenade me. One of them spent their money on at least 6 grenades to kill me. After I died, I asked them if they can guess what name I changed from. They were like "I don't know and I don't care" After I told them, they were generally very mean to me and basically stood up for each other. Back when my name was Grasspoke, they were all very friendly to me and none of this happened. From the day I came on to Earthgames, I had a feeling that the concept of VIP is really bad for the regular players. Especially the VIPs such as Foxycat58 who basically plays 24/7. The bonus damage and bonus defense from the levels is extremely annoying. It takes normally 2-3 people to win a fight against Foxycat58. I found that is extremely hard even with my good aim and high cps to beat a high level VIP in a 1v1. I have spent my time and energy catching numerous hackers in Earthgames. I have worked with Helper ExtremeArc and Butterss to get them banned as well as posting on the forums and YouTube. So I feel good about leaving because I have done my part to help this server.

I feel like I did something good for this server and the server has been helpful to me on practicing my PVP skills. Now I would like to say goodbye to this server and all the helpful staff like ExtremeArc and Butterss (you will be missed) and I would like to say goodbye to the supposed "friends" I had on this server. (you will not be missed)

Finally, thank you so much Maarten for the gamemode EarthGames and this server that you spent time to organize. I hope your server will gain many new players in the coming years.

Goodbye...

P.S. I've been meaning to let this (paragraph) out 1 month ago. Today was the breaking point.

DeletedUser2739

Void Walker
Sorry to see you go. And on bad terms. The bonus damage though was turned off in Earthgames due to players being able to so easily overpower players that didn't have VIP status. However, I can understand the frustration of not being able to beat VIPs 1v1. Wish you all the best, and good luck in the future! Thank you for helping catch all them hackers. <3

~Crafter~

Blaze Estinguisher
Cya I guess... :-(
Thanks for making your reports even if it was hard to shot the hacks sometimes :-P

Guarde

Admin
Staff member
Admin
It's always sad seeing people go, whether you know them or not.
Good luck on your way, I hope you'll find something that is as fun as earthgames was to you (minus all those bad incidents).
Good bye

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
I think I've seen you on before on EG, (my memory is pretty bad so not 100% sure about it) and it's really sad that you're leaving, you seem to be really nice. And you shouldn't quit just cause of this little accident, there's a lot of people that would love to hang with you, but it's all up to you.
Hope to see you around sometime soon.

Kara

Gold Miner
I think I've seen you on before on EG, (my memory is pretty bad so not 100% sure about it) and it's really sad that you're leaving, you seem to be really nice. And you shouldn't quit just cause of this little accident, there's a lot of people that would love to hang with you, but it's all up to you.
Hope to see you around sometime soon.
You do have a horrible memory!

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Always sad to see people leaving the server. Goodbye. :C.

GlowWiggy

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Want a tissue, Joe?