I Think We Won The Hunger Deens :)

Bearzy

Iron Miner

Cookie

Diamond Miner
There was this one time, we gave @LOV3_ZEBRA full diamond, obviously thinking he would win. So, me and CyberMist (I think) were both dead, just flying above him. LOV3 slowly begins to back up... And of course obviously the giant lava pit had to be behind him... So we watched as he slowly fell and made his way through the cobwebs into the lava, where his burnt body now lays.

Lesson out of that. Just because you're incredibly OP doesn't mean you'll win.

RefinedBird

Zombie Killer
There was this one time, we gave @LOV3_ZEBRA full diamond, obviously thinking he would win. So, me and CyberMist (I think) were both dead, just flying above him. LOV3 slowly begins to back up... And of course obviously the giant lava pit had to be behind him... So we watched as he slowly fell and made his way through the cobwebs into the lava, where his burnt body now lays.

Lesson out if this post: You'll never win.
Thanks for the confidence you gave me :)

*Cough* Took *Cough*

LOV3_ZEBRA

Zombie Killer

Its true :-(