I Would Like To Be A Helper

I Woukd like to be helper

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MCsamplayz

Newly Spawned
I think there are way to many hackers on the server and i have no power to stop it it gets me and all the other players feeling down and sad i would like to stop this by being a helper and stopping the abuse that's comes in to snapcraft i have been on snapcraft since the beginning i am one of the first players i have loved to watch it grow over the time span i love to build create and i do have skype if necessary i would love to help out i play at least 2 hours a day 4 days a week and would love to meet you all i have passed experience at being Admin,Mod,Helper,Developer so i would love to help you guys so thank you very much for reading o and me and my friend kyle or imkyle_ROX love earth games so we can do that to thanks for reading sincerely MCsamplayz

Bob2108

Blaze Estinguisher
Helper applications were opened at the beginning of the month, and were closed on the 14th. When we are in need of more staff members, they'll be reopened.

Bob2108

Blaze Estinguisher
Enough to efficiently run the server. Anyone can help out the server by submitting reports in the reports section. You can put proof of hackers there, and they'll be banned.

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
1) Help applications are closed ^^^
2) Even so, the structure of your application was incorrect
3) You don't have to be helper to report and in-a-way ban them.

Status
Not open for further replies.