Iamontda

OpticUniversse

Zombie Killer

Thank you so much for your siggy
It motivates me not to be too depressed

Idk this was a little random but everytime I get on and I read your post it just motivates me to live another day

Vicky

Obsidian Miner
'Live another day'.

I'm glad someone motivates you to 'live another day', even so, though it's weird, I find that sometimes the kindest people you'll meet are on the internet... But they disappear...

Backus

Void Walker
'Live another day'.

I find that sometimes the kindest people you'll meet are on the internet

True.. then you ruined it.

iamontda

Void Walker
Oh, thanks Cosmic.

@Nitroade100 I'm glad to hear that it helps you out. So far I've been blessed (sounds cheesy) with a great family, awesome schools and cool life where I get to travel America (whether for moving or just for vacations). The best part is that I have everyone on Snapcraft to talk to and learn about whenever I like.

I've met so many who feel like cutting themselves or crying in the corner because of abuse by parents or not getting their way. I never understood that life because I never experienced it, but I learned that being positive makes them feel positive too. Working through the problem with them can sometimes help. I realized that it's even worse over the internet, so having that in my signature is a cool way to tell everyone that they're appreciated.

Everyone: I don't care if you're straight, bisexual, abused, let down, nervous, ugly, self-hating, bullied or even a hacker, I care that you take pride in whatever good you've done and that you'll work to solve the problems others have with you. Go see other people if you really have to (especially if you've been abused or know someone who wants to commit suicide). I love you all dearly, but I don't know what goes on in your day-to-day lives. Stay safe. :)

OP
OP
OpticUniversse

OpticUniversse

Zombie Killer
'Live another day'.

I'm glad someone motivates you to 'live another day', even so, though it's weird, I find that sometimes the kindest people you'll meet are on the internet... But they disappear...
Not literally, I just mean that it motivates me to try to stay happy and break free of this depression.

Thank you iamontda, means a lot :)