I'd Like To Make A Donation...

Legitmon

Emerald Miner
Hey Guys! I have a new treat for everyone to see! Recently I have been working on a project in Creative. I have had called over a few staff members to check it out and to make suggestions, so they probably have seen it; and it is my humble privilege to ask the Staff members to take in account that I would like to donate said project to Snapcraft. You may enhance it, change it, modify it, or even ignore it; and I will take no grudge against any of these. I am just asking you to consider my project, that is all. Also This Is My Personal Graditude To iMaartennn & iBasss, And All The Other Staff For Creating & Maintaing Such A Great Server. Thanks Guys :)

Here Is Some Pictures of The Project, Along With The Plot Information:

2015-07-25_22.48.00.png

2015-07-25_22.45.01.png
2015-07-25_22.45.44 (640x360).jpg

2015-07-25_22.44.38 (640x360).jpg

2015-07-25_22.44.15 (640x360).jpg

Hope You Enjoy :-D

Sorry About The Bad Pictures :-D

Last edited:
OP
OP
Legitmon

Legitmon

Emerald Miner
You may enhance it, change it, modify it, or even ignore it; and I will take no grudge against any of these. I am just asking you to consider my project, that is all.

Also as a side note I will not be asking for credit if my project is used. :-D

OP
OP
Legitmon

Legitmon

Emerald Miner
The Coordinates Are As Followed:
-170 66 -5528
If They Are Wrong Please Tell Me.

OP
OP
Legitmon

Legitmon

Emerald Miner
Unfortunately I Do Not Have Anymore Plots Because What I Created Took Four Plots, Therefore I Will Be Removing It In Two Weeks. I Hope This Is Enough Time To Retrieve The Structure. If This Date Needs To Be Changed Please Tell Me With In The Next Two Weeks. Thank For Creating Such A Cool Server! :)

OP
OP
Legitmon

Legitmon

Emerald Miner
--={ + }=--
MESSAGE DELETED

Last edited:
OP
OP
Legitmon

Legitmon

Emerald Miner
--={ + }=--
MESSAGE DELETED

Last edited:

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
I told you the blue clay would look sexy.
Nice build.

iLukeee

Zombie Killer
I've never been good at buildings, (as you know!) however, I do admire those who are good at it. Congratulations, didn't take you long eh? Few days!

OP
OP
Legitmon

Legitmon

Emerald Miner
I've never been good at buildings, (as you know!) however, I do admire those who are good at it. Congratulations, didn't take you long eh? Few days!

Yes it did take some time, but you were one of the few Staff Members who watched my structure go up. :) Thank you for the support and positive feedback you gave. :-D

Last edited:
OP
OP
Legitmon

Legitmon

Emerald Miner
It Is Getting Up To The Week Mark, Get Your Copies Before Saturday ;-)

Wacky

Creeper Hugger

OpticUniversse

Zombie Killer
@Legitmon is it still up? I don't know if it's possible, but I'd like to take some pictures for future reference for a project I'm working on in Factions. I'll give you credit for the design and everything if I decide to use it.