Declined Idea for Factions reset - End Dimension

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazzydriver

Tree Puncher
Whenever factions resets it might be interesting to place the pvp area back into spawn, (i believe it was like this a while back) and use the end as another area for faction bases. This will allow more larger factions to grow as corner claims do tend to be best. Thank you, crazzydriver

Asheey

Mod
Staff member
Mod
People hated the pit when we had it, and when we removed it people complained that it wasn't there so either way people will be displeased.

Wallmart

Stone Miner
I wasn't playing snapcraft when they had the spawn pvp pit so I don't have much to say about it. Having an end dimension does sound cool though and would allow for more bases and raiding opportunities.

OP
OP
C

Crazzydriver

Tree Puncher
Maybe using the MultiWorld plugin it may be possible to still have the pit in its own world? Just an idea as I think having a new world for faction building would be very interesting and allow for few more large factions.

Big_Bad_Block

First Step
i agree, being able to build in the End would be sick. id definitely spend more money on the server if this were to come true $$$$$$

Barky_

First Step
I completely agree with this Idea. It would open up more opportunities to get a corner base for top factions and would encourage pvping on a daily basis. -Barky_

Dirty_Nschos

First Step
I played back then when the Reaper Pit was on the left side of spawn. and a pvp pit was in the center. I would love to see that again! Or maybe a whole new spawn! I also remember when the Nether was, the, actual nether. I would love to see the end to be an Actual place!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No one EVER goes to /warp pvp so I would either remove the end entirely. Or make it an actual place to go!!!!!!!!!

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
Back in the day, pvp was a prominent thing in the end, however, I can see why people may want a pvp pit as the end is no longer a popular place to go. It would be nice to see the reason as to why people don't actually use the pvp area at the end, before maybe changing it.

Wallmart

Stone Miner
Back in the day, pvp was a prominent thing in the end, however, I can see why people may want a pvp pit as the end is no longer a popular place to go. It would be nice to see the reason as to why people don't actually use the pvp area at the end, before maybe changing it.
the current /warp pvp on factions is very easily escaped as all you have to do is get out of combat and pearl up the ladders, additionally it is out of the natural path. If it was placed at spawn many players (new and old) would see it. The end dimension could be a whole new area to make a base and grind for ftop so I think it deserves a shot.

Dirty_Nschos

First Step
Well there are lots of things to do besides go to the end to pvp, it would be easier and more frequent to fight people in the pit at spawn. Also pvp in the warzone is kind of trash! Especially koth. There are a few factions who wait till there is 30 seconds left at koth and then knock you off with knock back 2 swords. And then run to their traps they set up. And then they just repeat it until koth was never capped and it’s horrible.

OP
OP
C

Crazzydriver

Tree Puncher
Well there are lots of things to do besides go to the end to pvp, it would be easier and more frequent to fight people in the pit at spawn. Also pvp in the warzone is kind of trash! Especially koth. There are a few factions who wait till there is 30 seconds left at koth and then knock you off with knock back 2 swords. And then run to their traps they set up. And then they just repeat it until koth was never capped and it’s horrible.
Yeah I agree instead of fighting people run to traps they set up, maybe if the no build area was extended this might help somewhat as it would actually become possible to stop people running to traps

OP
OP
C

Crazzydriver

Tree Puncher
It would also be interesting if the Koths could occur in both the Nether and End if they were both to be faction building areas. So instead of 4 different Koths there could be a Koth per faction world

Wacky

Creeper Hugger
It would also be interesting if the Koths could occur in both the Nether and End if they were both to be faction building areas. So instead of 4 different Koths there could be a Koth per faction world
Could be a nice idea if this suggestion was to be accepted and the end world was to be able to be built on. :)

WolfMoonYT

Obsidian Miner
Could be a nice idea if this suggestion was to be accepted and the end world was to be able to be built on. :)
agreed

Ex_Admin

Obsidian Miner
I agree pvp is quite dead on factions even sometimes when koth is occurring. Not many fights actually happen in koth either because it is such a large area where everyone just runs and no one wants to chase someone for 5 mins or runs to their trap set up close by. Most people request pvp at spawn in pit again, it seems most would like that. It would be cool if end can be used to be built in instead.

BenniDC123

First Step
I think it woud be very nice if u could build in end. It makes so more factions can have corner clames and more factions wil survive so its not only 2 factions in war at the end if the map.

OP
OP
C

Crazzydriver

Tree Puncher
I agree pvp is quite dead on factions even sometimes when koth is occurring. Not many fights actually happen in koth either because it is such a large area where everyone just runs and no one wants to chase someone for 5 mins or runs to their trap set up close by. Most people request pvp at spawn in pit again, it seems most would like that. It would be cool if end can be used to be built in instead.
Yeah Pvp has definitely declined and I never really ever see the Pvp area in the end used. If you could build in the end instead I feel the whole area would get alot more use. Maybe the spawn area in the end could be primarily based around a pit for pvp? So like a stretched reaper pit in the end with a smaller warzone there. Its just an idea but would really like to see the end used more. Also allowing factions to have more corner claims would help make more large factions.

Status
Not open for further replies.